B.H.C - 59

Alexander's Pov

I didn't mean it to come out like this actually, it wasn't supposed to come out in front of Regina or anyone else, I was sent by the upper ministry to keep a close check on the status of present King and Queen followed by there family and it all seemed to be okay until today when we all came across King Alejandro who is dead now.

"For starters, I will have to inform the death of Our King to the higher ministry in the council itself after which they will summon you and your family to there court, you will have to explain his cause of death and if killed then how, after which they will ask the present Queen who is your mother about the throne, if in case she wants to still rule the kingdom and if not then they will ask for her to coronate her first child who is Regina, then they will ask for you to give them a date to have your coronation ceremony and accordingly they will carry on with everything" I described careful with everything.

"Fine then, I want you to finish this up till next weekend" Regina said eyeing me briefly after which she kneeled down beside the casket, placing her hand up on his father's forehead she whispered something as blood tears were now evident on her face, I saw her break down as she cried her eyes out.

"What about the other coffin ?" Asked Emma as she eyed Camryn who stood there staring no where but the other coffin itself, "It is me" she said without raising her eyes up to anyone, again there was silence everywhere.

I watched Regina stand up as she made her way towards the other casket, she opened it as she came across a body wrapped within white sheets, she kneeled down beside it as she carefully unwrapped the shroud from up the body revealing Anne's Face, her whole body was naked with several bruises visible on her white skin.

In no second Regina was up and in her most dangerous form, she shifted from human to a cannibal queen as her anger raised up her head "WHO DID THIS TO YOU ?" She shouted out loud and if it weren't for us being Supernatural powers then our ears would have damaged for sure.

Camryn stood there without speaking a word which made Regina to snap at her again which made Camryn to look up at Regina with here eyes filled up with tears "You never tried to find me out, did You Regina ?, You don't even know what happened with me years ago, something much worst then you could ever imagine, I was rapped Regina..." She explained everything from the starting as all of us gave our ears to her words.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

(Refer chapter B.H.C - 49, what happened after when Queen Anne was inside the Mirror world will be revealed here.)

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

"After I was taken inside the world of mirrors everyone left but this Man Carl stayed there And when he saw there was no one near him he came for me sexually attacking me, there was nothing I could have done to save myself because I was still under the effect of spell Casted by Anneliese, all I could do was just see him doing all of that to me, with my body.......
.
.
.
.
.
.

Queen Anne's Pov

(Trigger warning:- Those of you who can't stand torture scenes then I strongly suggest you to not read any further)