B.H.C - 26

Regina's Pov

The girl in my arms made me remember of my past....although she was sound asleep, but somehow she managed to get the past which I so wanted to keep aside, "Gina....don't stress yourself on a thing which wasn't in my hand or in yours either" I heard Emma say, to which I shook my head, trying my best to forget about that horrible night from the past.

Emma pulled me closer towards herself as now I had my head resting on her shoulder, I sighed softly as I positioned myself in a comfortable way beside Emma, If it was not for her then it would have been for nothing, she was my pillar in my times of sorrow, she was my strength in my times of weaknesses, she was my light when there was nothing but darkness all around me, she enlightened me, she provided me with comfort in my times of distress, she alone is my happiness and she alone is my comfort zone, she alone can make me feel better in circumstances which are bound apart, for her I can give my life and for her I can take lives of the millions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up with my sides empty, glancing back at the clock and it was 8:30 Pm, I seriously need to make a fool-proof schedule for Everything....I grabbed my phone after which I made my way inside the bathroom where I washed my face, I looked up in the mirror which was infront and within no second I felt everything change, the white marble tiles changed into a river of fire, my surrounding started to fade as now I was standing right infront of no one but before my own self but it was the old me, I could tell this, out of the way I used to dress before, long black robe which covered everything, not even a flash of my skin was seen out of anywhere, face too was half covered, you could only see dark black lips with the hint of pure evilness.

I gasped at the sight, this can't happen again, this is impossible....

"What is impossible my dearest ?, You ?, Emma ?, Or that new slut which you have now ?" It said which made me stumble back on my own feet.

"You...You can't be real now...!!!!" I mumbled and I was answered back with her laughing which was full of terror and evilness.

"You can't deny me Regina....how can you deny your own self ?, You think you killed me ?, No Regina...!!! You didn't kill me....I am still alive in you...down there in your dead heart...I still have my throne there, which can never be
Perished, I will always be here to remind you of your mistakes...I will be right here to make you feel guilty about what you did Regina" She completed with anger and hatred towards me in her tone of voice, her rage was still on it's high just like before.

"Mistake....!!! It wasn't a mistake...!!! What I did was right....and I already paid for what I did....!!!" I said with the same anger evident in my tone as was in hers.

"Right.... Denying your own son was right and just...!!!, He was your blood Regina..." And this time I interrupted in between, "He was my son, he was mine and Emma's only son...!!! who killed several innocent people, who killed children without any reason, who destroyed everything, where as I saved whatever was left out, and it's not like I killed him...!!! I just took away his Vampire nature which he wasn't capable of and as much as you feel the pain of loosing him I feel the same....you are me....!!!!" I completed while I had tears in my eyes now.

"You do know he is still alive, you do know that he can always be back with you and Emma...!!! Then why that slut Regina...!!! She is not him, you can't let her in...!!! She is no one but just a piece of shit, then why her ? Why go for her when you have your own blood, your son out there somewhere, you just need to find him, She does not deserve you, she does not deserve Emma...!!! " And that was my last nerve..."Enough that is....!!! not a word anymore....I don't want to see you again...." And with that said my surroundings again started to fade, the last thing which I saw was her evil smirk and her saying "This is not over yet my dear" with her last words I was completely out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Emma's Pov

It has been two hours and Regina is still unconscious, somewhere deep down I knew why that happened, cuz it's not the first time she faded all of a sudden, it's the darkest part which she wants to hide from me, but that's impossible, we both are connected in a way that no one can describe.

Just like everyone having there two different sides Regina has her own two phases, but the only difference is her not being able to win her other side, the dark and cold Regina I knew back then is still alive inside of her and that she needs to win over her old self.

Right now she was on her bed while Cam was down playing with dogs that's what I thought untill I heard footsteps coming towards us, she stood there at the door ways with confusion settled up in her eyes, "Mommy sleepy" she said trying her best to pronounce the two rhyming words properly and that was enough to know her headspace age which was probably two years and Four months at the approx.

I nodded replying her as she walked past me and climbed up the bed laying down beside Regina she laid her head on top of Regina's chest where her heart was, after which I saw something unusual happen, her eyes fluttered open "monin Moh-me" Cam said to which Regina side glanced her, she turned herself now facing her and for a while I saw Regina contemplating with her own self but it was Cam who brought her back to reality by carrasing her face gently.

"Come let's get you something to eat" Regina said with a straight face, no emotions were evident on her face, this wasn't my Regina, her eyes were dark black just like before and that's something I wished should not have happen again.

There was no harm to Camryn, cuz I know that beneath this Dark, Cold and Evil Monster Queen there was my Regina who was gentle with me and Camryn and who had her hold on everything.

Right now I watched Her guide Cam down the stairs, I didn't doubt Regina but I doubted her this dark side.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Beating Hearts (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें