B.H.C:- 39

Regina's Pov

"Can I ?" I asked Rebecca to which she nodded "Off course Gina, she is yours, Go ahead" she said offering her to me as I saw the baby stretching her arms and Legs it was adorable while Rebecca Awed seeing Camryn doing like that as I kissed her on the cheek, settling her down in my arms I looked towards Emma and she was smiling towards me while I had tears in my eyes.

She was in my arms....

I was happy, nothing in this whole world could describe my Joy, her tiny fingers were Tangled with my index, she was asleep but her face had this innocence which made me feel calm inside, she was so small, with tiny fingers, tiny feet, tiny body, tiny nose, tiny lips it took me a lot to not shower her with kisses, I felt this connection with her which was deep and unexplored, I had tears streaming down my eyes which were of joy.

"She has fangs to Gina" said Rebecca as I eyed up towards her in utter shock and saw her nodding towards Camryn motioning for me to check as I slowly dipped her Chin downwards and saw nothing, "Seriously, Joke ?, I understand about Emma but you Rebecca, You know better then to make jokes infront of me" I said sternly to which Emma reacted, "She is not joking...I saw her fangs and teeth's how come they disappeared, it's impossible" she said almost yelling "Keep your voice Low" came from both(Me and Rebecca) of us as Emma grimaced "I am sorry, I am sorry but believe me I saw her fangs" she said and ignoring it "Call Jerry and Megan, don't tell them anything yet just ask them to be here" I demanded to which Rebecca nodded as she went of dialing on her cell phone, "Gina, believe me she had fangs within her jaws..." And I interrupted Emma "Yeh right and they disappeared because they knew it was me" I completed to which Emma sighed and she was about to say something when Camryn started to cry, I tried to calm her down but she was obstante about crying, "Here, let me try" said Emma as she scooped her up in arms and she was quite, her bright Green eyes were wide open and we're staring in that of Emma's and I knew what exactly she was doing, "Emma...don't, she is too small for it" I completed as she eyed me "Regina, her mind still holds her memory....and...I think her crying and getting uncomfortable with you was a reaction of yesterdays event" she completed and I was left speechless.

Memories from yesterday came flashing infront of my eyes, I never meant that to happen, I would never do anything like that to her...

💞

B

E

A

T

I

N

G

💞

H

E

A

R

T

S

💞

Emma's Pov

"She has probably regressed with her mind and her body as well, but she still upholds her memory and that's kinda Strange, Also Scientifically there are something which are strange about her like some biological differences, her metabolic activities are really different from that of humans and us.

Her respiratory system is absent she doesn't need oxygen to survive, her senses are 10X more active then that of ours, all together her physiology is totally different then that of any normal human child or any known Supernatural Species but her exterior is similar and resembles to that of a human being, it's like an Evolution sort of thing and I would like to go deep inside of it, but for that I will need some time" said Jerry as he approached me with the reports while Megan checked the baby for any unusual symptoms after all she is a pediatrician but to the fact that Camryn was not a human baby and that I doubt Megan could help.

"You have till the end of this month, get me everything you can Jerry" said Regina as she eyed Jerry and then me, "Wait, till the ending of this month, are you kidding me...It's only two days I get..." Jerry was interrupted by Regina who had this Stern look as she raised her brow towards Jerry giving him a 'Try me' look while Jerry looked towards me for help to which I just shrugged "She is the boss" I said pointing towards Regina, "Awhh God...fine..." Jerry said raising up his hand in defeat "That's what I expected" came from Regina who walked away from us.

" Jerry said raising up his hand in defeat "That's what I expected" came from Regina who walked away from us

(Inside view of the Crystal)

"Regina, the baby is healthy just like how a normal 5 month old Human child like her should be, and hearing Jerry about her not being normal well I totally agree with him, There are no specific Heart Beats if something I could only feel constant throbs with a Consistent Frequency and look here it's a sort of Dense Crystal like structure which is attached with skin on her chest, instead of a heart she has this, if you see through it you will see a Reddish Pink ball which forms her nucleus and surrounding it are blue Flame or root hair like structure throbbing and it all is in that black gel like structure which is called Plasma.

Beautiful isn't it although I don't know what exactly are they for but I will have to run several tests to know more about it and may be if you want then we can just ask some Scienti....." Megan was Brutally Interrupted by Regina, "No...I don't want any Scientific research done on her, she is my Baby and I don't want her to be a centre of attraction for research work, whatever and however she is I accept her, if you want you can carry out some basic test to know more about her Bodies system but that would entirely be on personal basis and that's it, I am not allowing any sort of Scientific experiments on her and that's the End of this discussion" Regina completed to which Megan nodded "I agree with you, and I could have suggested Mother's Milk for her to consume but as Jerry said she has a different physiology and metabolism, we don't know what exactly she would need as a Source of energy to consume" Megan completed as she scooped up a sleeping Camryn.

"She is really beautiful Gina and you might have to be extra careful with her Chest area, that's the core of her and it's not even hidden underneath any skin layers so it will definitely grab attention of everyone, try to hide it when out in public, no one should know about this Cuz it's something really Crucial and delicate" She completed as she settled the baby up towards her chest.

It was strange today morning after when I saw her she didn't have any such thing on her chest how can it show up now, "Wait....Magg, she didn't have that in the morning..." and I was Interrupted by Megan who walked her towards me "Because, she was still in her phase of Transformation, her body was still getting itself transformed and restored that's why you didn't see it then but when all of her body was restored to it's orginal self the Crystal on her chest started showing up which meant that her body was now genetically modified and transformed" she completed as she offered Camryn towards me "Congratulations...Em...no I think Daddy is more appropriate...for now you really are one" she said winking to which I rolled my eyes as I settled the baby in my arms, she was sleeping peacefully as I trailed the outline of the Crystal on her chest to which she flinched, well somebody doesn't like getting it touched then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...