B.H.C - 18

I stepped out of my car as I made my way towards the front porch and the moment I landed my foot down on the porch, and on the very cue the door flung wide open revealing a mascular man standing right there, "Mine mine, look who's here, it's my favorite wolf here" I sighed as I met Alejandro's bright purple orbs, he had an all powerful vibe which is normal for a man like him to have at the same time he was handsome and smart looking too, he wore that 200 volts smile on his face which made him look even more attractive, and one in all he was Regina dad, "Yeh right Alejandro, where's Gina ?" I asked him cutting it really short.

"Wowww, easy there tiger, oh sorry I mean Wolf, No greetings...kids these days, I tell you..." I interrupted him "Ale, I am 27, I am not a kid anyway" I replied as he sighed "Yeh and kids will always be little in front of there parents, and you are just like our second daughter so technically you will always be our little girl" he said and that made me smile, this guy is a lot of sugar, "And well I won't mind being your little girl too" I said as he smiled back, pulling me in for a hug and I hugged him back, "Now come on in, me and Vanha made some chocolate cookies if you are lucky then you might get to taste it" he said happily as he led me inside the warm and cozy house, all my memories from here were refreshed once again.

I saw Jordan on one of the couches watching his TV show, and it didn't take him any long to feel my presence as he smiled brightly and ran towards me throwing himself on me, "Hey litte boy, calm down, I missed you too...." I said as i wiped the chocolate syrup which was all over his lips before he could destroy my dress, "Aunt Emm...I weally missed you" he said happily and in response I kissed him on his cheek as he blushed, I carried his petite body to the kitchen area where I saw Vanha​ chopping something​s as Alejandro helped her with the food.

While Koray was sipping on his blood and Megan was watching over little Max who was whining for something, and when they felt my presence each one of them came and hugged me beside Alejandro who stood there smiling while seeing us greet each other, it's been a long time I saw each one of them, we didn't get time to visit here, but it's Regina's habit that I know so well, whenever she is angry or out of mind she would always come here and spend time with her family it would give her some Sense of peace, Vanha is Alejandro's wife and Regina's mother while Koray here is Regina's little brother and Megan is his wife while Max and Jordan are there twins they are almost 4 years old.

"It's been so long, how are you ?" Asked Megan as she let Max go and Jordan seeing him run he too wiggled in my arms in order to get down and so I let him down as he disappeared right after his brother, "I know and I have missed you all, I am fine though what about you guys ?" I asked as I took my seat down in front of Koray, he is a great guy, he is funny and what not I like to have his company while Megan is the mature one in there relationship she is all calm and collected just like Regina.

"Oh we all are fine dear, just the twins, they have problem controlling there cravings and that makes it hard to deal with them" Koray said sighing as Vanha came with some cookies as she served them in front of us on the glass table, "Ray, let her eat honey, she looks tired, come on Em go ahead taste them" she said to which I nodded and grabbed one from the tray as I took in the aroma it never surprised me that this woman is a natural in terms of baking, I love the aroma and taste of whatever it is she prepares, "You are an amazing cook Vanha, just the smell of this can make me feel like a child like I was before" I said as I ate the cookie and Lord it tasted heavily I moaned as I chewed it, "It's so so so good Vanha, I am already in love with cakes and now your cookies are added to my list of favorite foods" I said as I grabbed another one from the tray, "Oh darling I am glad you liked it, I will pack you some if you want sweetie" she offered and how can I reject her delicious cookies and so I nodded vigorously to which all of them laughed at me earning me to glare at them.