B.H.C - 25

"We need a serious discussion then", Emma said as she pulled me up from the couch and she led me upstairs towards the bedroom.  Once we reached there, I saw Regina working on her laptop and with the look on her face I could just see that she was upset with what i did, I felt guilty down there in my heart.

And as soon as she was known with our presence she glanced up towards me and then Emma and that's when I saw her eyes bloodshot, she quickly turned her head in opposite direction, I gasped softly, it was like she has been crying, I felt Emma loosen the grip around my palm, which made me look up towards her, she motioned for me to go ahead and to which I nodded.

I walked my way towards the bed side where Regina was, I climbed up as I sat across from her, still she wasn't looking up towards me instead her bloodshot eyes were glued down the laptop screen and there was no other way to get her attention and so I just grabbed the laptop as I placed it down beside her on the bed, she glanced back up towards me as I saw a blood tear escape her beautiful eye, but due to some reason it didn't scare me but it made me feel even more guilty.

I walked towards her on my knees as I settled myself on her lap, I cupped her cheeks as I made her look up in my eyes and there I again saw tears, "I am sorry Gina, I just got scared when I saw your eyes glowing and trust me I didn't mean to make you feel bad, me flinching from your touch was just a reaction I gave towards your glowing eyes which sacred me, I am really sorry" I completed as I carssed her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around my waist and that said it all, She forgave me.

I leaned in and hugged her tightly as she returned me with the same gesture, she pulled away as she again leaned down kissing me briefly on my forehead, I smiled at her gesture.

"Well, if this reunion between both of you is over, Perhaps we can discuss things" We heard Emma say as she walked her way towards us. She plopped down on bed as she placed down a bowl full of cookies, wait when did she go down and come back up ?

Damn...her speed...

I grabbed one cookie from the bowl as I munched on it, "Camryn honey, sit down here and eat, you won't be comfortable like this" I heard Regina say that, and it really was uncomfortable and so what I did was, I got up as I asked her to spread her legs which she did with her eyes widened, I sat back down between her legs, my back now facing her front as I leaned back on her, my head was now rested on her shoulder and chest.

I felt her wrapping her arms around my waist as she pulled me back, closer to herself while I munched on my cookie, "Comfortable now ?" She whispered near my ear which sent shivers down my spine as she smirked while I looked at her squinting my eyes on her as she winked kissing me on my cheek, I rolled my eyes on her but couldn't hold the smile back within myself.

Emma cleared her throat as she eyed me and then Regina to which I giggled and Regina shrugged, "Okay...so the thing is that you already know that we aren't any human" Emma said to which I nodded still munching on my cookie, "but you don't know who are we actually" she said and again I nodded....damnit why can't she just get straight on the point.

And as if Regina heard me she started "I am a Vampier and Emma is a Werewolf; its that simple Emma. Why do you need to create this much suspense?" with that said, and my eyes ARE now wide open. I should have known this....but...how can a Vampire and a Werewolf be mated? Aren't they enemies?
"It isn't like that Cam, you should seriously stop reading those stupid novels or watching some fake Vampier or Werewolf TV shows, they are all bullshit" said Emma to which I snapped my head up towards her. "Not all Vampires and werevolves are enemies; it's 21st century. We have learned to work along with each other. That said Vampires and werevolves as soulmates are really rare. I will not deny that there are many out there who oppose our relationship" she Explained as she grabbed another cookie from the bowl."
"And being the all Powerful species on the surface, we are all supposed to protect this Earth but that's something which is way out of your reach of understanding and you need not worry about that, because it's all under control for now" said Regina as she carssed my skin and for some reason that relaxed me a lot.

"What about Rebecca ?" I questioned to which I heard Emma scoff "Oh that idiot is also among us, I mean she is a Vampire, a creation of Regina"  she said rolling her eyes to which I giggled and Regina raised her brow on Em.

"What ?, She is evil...!!! She is irritating and also she annoys me a lot" Emma said to which Regina scoffed "And you are not less then her my dear" after which I saw Emma who had her tounge stuck out teasingly, "See...I told you, you are not less either" Regina said which made me laugh out loud, Jesus Christ...they both are so cute...

While my mind wondered back to the Red rooms Scene where I saw Emma naked and that was enough for me to go thousand shades of red of that's even possible.

"And I would give anything to know, what is running through that beautiful little mind of yours." Said Emma and that made me blush even more, "Umm...you were naked...in that room" I said that stuttering as I squirmed around in Regina's arms.

"And what exactly did you see in there my dear" asked Regina, probably with a smirk, I looked across the room blushing while as Emma sat there rigid as a rock, the cookie which she was holding, now was crumbled into small bits, well then it's not only me who is nervous then and soon Regina realized the tension, "Okay...okay calm down you both, and Camryn honey, Emma here is an Intersex and thus she has her little friend down there" she explained and to which I scoffed "Correction...Big friend...." and to which Emma snapped towards me and she had this big grin plastered across her face and Regina was trying her best to control her laughter.

After our little moment Regina made me sit in front of her as she pulled out her cold and serious look, "Anyways...Camryn by now you should have seen that I am the dominant supernatural power in this house and also the world, I won't tolerate any kind of disrespectful behaviors as well as words which are bad, I just have anger issues which you would be triggering by using those words and you are supposed to behave really very well, cuz from now on you will be representing Us, Not only in our personal surroundings but also in the public where I guess you know where we stand, but we won't introduce you to the outside world, but just know this, you Camryn Robert will behave yourself with your words and actions" Regina completed as she waited for me to answer but there was something still running through my system.

"Will I have to be like this forever ?" I asked but Emma seemed confused as to what I was saying but Regina seemed to have this idea of what I actually was saying, "Off course not honey, you can transit as per your wish and that's what we are here for, to take care of your little self, we don't mind if we have Big Camryn with us too, we can still be your friends when you are in your 'big' mindset, but at the same time we will be right there with you when you are in your headspace age, we will still love you then but as your care takers" she completed and by the end of it I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't control this urge to hug her and so i leaned forward as I hugged her as she did the same.

This is what I wanted and I think I won't ever let it go...
.
.
.
To be continued....