B.H.C - 63

Emma's Pov

Pulling up to a secluded place out of the city I got myself out of driving seat and towards Regina's side as I helped her out, I laced my fingers with Gina's as I walked us towards the Forest as it marked our territory for Wolves while she followed my lead, "were are we going Emma ?" She asked to which I responded with a "You will know" as I dragged her with me, once when we were inside the border I changed myself as my wolf Gabriel took over me.

I Snarled with my voice now reaching the other end of this forest doing this I just made myself known to my fellow mates present around as I gazed back up towards Regina who had a blank face as I motioned with my head for her to get on my back but she seemed hesitant "What ? No way, I can walk myself towards where you want us to go, I am definitely not going to sit on your back, last time I did that, I was pretty much rewarded with mud all over my face and my cloths, so thank you very much but I can walk" she hissed and well I knew better then to argue because she will probably come back for me and thus, what I did was just sitting there while I watched her walk ahead of me and in no more then 5 minutes I heard Regina crying for help.

I walked my way towards her as I saw her trapped within the marsh land surrounding her while I sprawled out my legs settling down on the bare land with attitude in my eyes, I watched her struggle with the muddy water she was trapped in, "Help me out, you idiot, don't sit there like that..." She ranted on while I just sat there watching the show after a while I linked up my mind with that of hers due to the lack of vocal skills we wolves have.

"I know you are the queen, but sometimes it's better to listen what others have to say and not just keep doing what you like" I said to which I heard her growl this time with her fangs out in my direction showing her anger "Now, Now, That won't help you out Missy, I asked you to get on my back just because of the reason why you are trapped now, Marsh areas and water logs are everywhere on this bare land my wife, and well I believe that getting yourself trapped in surrounding such as that is much better then getting some of the mud up on your face and cloths" I described as I watched her struggle with the mud.

"Over Now ? I agree I was being a smartass, now help me out" she was begging for me, can you believe it, "Wo ho hooooo, where is my Oscar...!!! I just made my queen beg for me, damn it, we should have been at home so that everyone could have seen you doing that besides that if I told them that you were begging for my help then they would probably think I had my computer hanged up in my head, but that's okay this is my personal Victory....." And here I was interrupted by a ear throbbing cry by Regina and she knew it so well that we wolves couldn't just stand loudness, "Okayyyy okayyy stop that Regina, I will help you out" I said trying to calm her down and within no second there were painful groans heard from everywhere across the Forest showing there protest against the loudness and I knew well to not keep this up and so I rushed by her side as I pulled her out of the Marshness which made her to stop with the loudness "Now, I don't think it was that hard, was it ?" She questioned and for a moment there I was disoriented as I adjusted my hearing range to the normal one, due to the loudness my senses were just disturbed.

"You are horrible" I said that out loud in my mind to which I heard her laugh while her tone was laced up with evilness as she stood up, Patting my forehead like I was her pet which no doubt I was, "Now do you wanna walk or you want my back ?" I questioned to which she sighed softly looking around and then back towards me "I would rather ride you then walk here" she said while her words just did something deep inside of my stomach "You will ride me then ? I would actually like that" I said as I walked my way towards her on my four legs, "Why do you think it that way ? You always do that" she defended herself for her words, "because that's in my nature, now hurry up before it's too late" I said as she nodded.

She carefully got herself situated up on my back, wrapping her arms around my neck she leaned over my back "You better be careful, I don't want to fall back down" she said with her voice just above a whisper, "I won't let you fall down Regina, you are my crown which is supposed to be up on my head and not down, so relax my queen, just hold me tight enough and don't let go of me, no matter what" that words were enough to have Regina relaxed, I still remember this from the vows we took during are marriage, 'Don't let go of me' five words and a life time promise to be continued till our last breath, no matter what mistakes we do and no matter how many, we both made a promise to not let anything get in between us.

We have had many fights, infact there was a point in our relationship when we wanted nothing but to break up, it was me who never gave up on her, In a relationship just like ours there should be one who won't ever give up on her partner, no matter how much worst the condition are, there's this knot which needs to be taken care of, Regina is strict, she is someone who believes in Logical thinking while I am the one who believes in Practical thinking, both of our worlds were different but we struggled to make them as one, we went through all those hurdles to bring our different worlds together as one.

There were times when I felt like Regina was not fighting for me like she should, I felt like it was only me who wanted this relationship to work but I forgot the fact that she was more logical then I was, that she believed in keeping everything to herself then showing it out to me.

She knew it that if she broke up with me then it would destroy me up till an unknown depth, she knew everything but the only thing was our communication, we never took it to ourselves as we rather opted for being silent, but then again we soon learned that somethings are better talked about then to keep them inside and let them get to our very last nerve, we weren't the strong and powerful couples from the beginning but we made ourselves go through worst phases of our lives together which made our bonding stronger and we left up somethings on time to heal ourselves.

There were many times when we used to not talk with each other for one week or two weeks maybe four weeks and somewhere deep down I lost my faith from her and that's when she came back crashing all of my false thinking, she proved me wrong and that I was so happy that she did, I still remember her saying "There are somethings which are to be kept in deep for others to dig in and know and my love is just like that I won't ever show it on outer edge but when you dig in you will realize the depth of it, I am not a kind of person to share 'I Love Yous' Everytime, just like typical couples out there because to be honest I don't know how to show it on my outer edge I am Zero in terms of showing you the limits of my love but the only thing I can tell you is, that I won't ever give up on you no matter what happens Emma, I will always be there for you to hold you and to stand right in front of you taking all the bearings and going against all the odds" those words are still in my memory and well I can never forget it no matter what.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...