B.H.C - 41

Regina's Pov

It has been one week and everything is going smoothly, for now we were at my place, my father had Camryn in his arms while we were all situated in the living room, we just decided to have a small dinner night out with Barbecue and all, we had all of our family here together, Emma's Parents were here followed by Jerry, Sarah and Kevin were here as well.

All of them were out in the garden preparing for tonight while Emma and I were inside, she was sitting on the couch and I was situated on her lap as our foreheads were in touch, "I love you" Emma said as she cupped my cheeks leaning towards me she captured my lips within hers as I smiled in that.

Pulling away she looked right into my eyes, there was lust desire and want seen in them as she made me straddle herself while hoisting me up she walked her way upstairs towards my room, once inside she managed to lock it behind us without letting me down.

She pushed me against the wall, finding her way towards my neck she sucked and played with the sensitive spot of mine and I was sure to have a Hickey by the next morning, her desire and want was seen in her moves with were rough at the same time she was being careful.

She made me stand up as she unzipped my dress from the back, while her thighs were in-between mine, rubbing it right at my hot core which made me moan "You know I like you moaning, moan for me Regina" she mumbled near my ear to which I felt myself getting more wet for her.

When both of us were naked and on the bed she trailed her fingers down my throat and from in-between my breast valley and till the hot core, she made sure to not have me yet as I saw her friend getting active with each activity she did.

I pulled her hovering body on top of mine as her length was now in contact with my skin and it made no good difference to my throbbing core, all it did was making me more needy.

"Tell me that you want it Regina" she said in that tone filled with lust as she leaned down kissing her forehead and near my lips to which I whimpered as she laughed seeing me this needy.

I slipped my hand down towards her shaft as I gripped it which made Emma's Body go stiff as I smirked, "Sensitive much, aren't you my dear wife" I whispered seducing her to which I saw her gulp in ecstacy, I started rubbing her friend as her body jerked off with my actions.

"Making me wait for you, was a wrong move there Mrs. Emma Regina Black" I said to which she closed her eyes as I could feel her insides building up, "Emma, go down on me...Now" I mumbled as I let go of her length as she settled herself down in-between my thighs, she looked up in my eyes as I nodded for her to go ahead.

She leaned down kissing her ways up from my thighs to my throbbing wet core, I heard her gasp as she felt the wetness down there to which I smirk, "And it's all for you..." I said and after which she launched her lips for my core, kissing my Clit she sucked on it which made me arch my back as she licked my Clit hungrily.

I felt her entering me as she rubbed by Clit with her thumb driving me crazy, my hips were soon in rhythm of that with her tongue which was for now situated inside my core, she pulled her tongue out replacing it with her two fingers before I yell at her.

Pumping inside out she looked up in my eyes as I bit my lips from all the pleasure I was having, I could feel myself building up as she eyed me knowing well about the situation I was in "You will hold it Regina" she command as I nodded as she pulled her fingers out and with the lost of contact I whimpered but soon I felt her length against my opening as she rubbed it against my throbbing hole, without any warning she pushed herself inside me which made me to scream, crawling up over my body she looked me in my eyes as she started pumping herself inside me, leaning down she kissed me on my lips as our tongue fought for dominance and which she won as she explored my mouth while her length was pumping it's way deep inside of me making me go insane as a drop of tear rolled out of the corner of my eyes due to the intensity of her roughness which I didn't mind.