B.H.C - 9

I woke up to the shuffling around me as I saw Regina and Emma near the door, I stopped them "we cuddy cuddy pease" I mumbled in my little accent which made them stop in there tracks as they turned around facing me.

I held my grabby arms out just like a small child for them to hug me "Peaseeee" I squealed, as they glanced back to each other, "you won't be comfortable with the three of us Camryn" Regina said and to which Emma nodded agreeing to what Regina just said.

"No I wan cuddy cuddyes nowwww" I whined and I saw them contemplating with themselves, "Alright Babegirl we can have your cuddy cuddyes" Emma said which made me smile, "Em, I...I can't...I...I need to go, I have some work, you both can....", She was interrupted by Emma "Gina don't do this, Camryn will feel better if you stay" Emma completed and again I found Regina contemplating with her own self.

"We can't Emma, we can't... it's....it's wrong, Camryn here is under the effect of alcohol, she won't even remember any of this tomorrow, you know how I am, you do know that I don't get attached with anyone that easily but with her it's different and difficult as well, what if tomorrow she remembers nothing and well who are we kidding, This is Camryn Robert we are talking about" Regina said eyeing me and then eyeing Emma, Regina walked her way towards the door but she was stopped by Emma, who pushed her back towards the wall pinning her up, "Babe we don't have to do it of you don't want to, but what I am saying is let's just give it a try, its not like we are having sex with her" she leaned in and planted a kissed Regina on her cheeks, "Please don't go, stay with us, with me pleaseeeee" Emma said and Regina sighed.

"cuddy cuddyes" I cried this time gaining there attention, Emma pulled back as they both pretended like nothing happened between them, well fair enough to bluff me "Shhh princess we are here don't worry but first we need to change we can't make our princess get uncomfortable with us cuddling in the party cloths, can we Em ?" Regina asked which made Emma smile as they got themselves changed, Regina borrowed Emma's Minion's T-shirt and a pyjama and Emma wore a black short with a loose Top.

After which they climbed up on the bed with both of them on either side of mine, we cuddled up closer or I should say I was sandwiched in-between them, but I felt protected, I felt safe and comfortable there is nothing I shall want more then this.

"Nigh nigh, mommies" I said with sleepiness claiming my little self, but I could feel there body tensed to what I just said but then both of them relaxed as they kissed me goodnight and sweet dreams after which i drifted back to sleep and for the first time ever I slept this comfortable.

Or this is what I actually thought.

.
.
.
"You think you can beat us to this" one of the man said who was chasing me, I don't have any idea where am I going, I am just running, I am running for my life, I am running from my death but there is nothing visible in front, I am exhausted, tired and more then that I am sacred.

And then I was yanked down to the ground by a strong body, "Got yaa little bitch" he said while he grabbed my arms tying it at the back which made me wince in pain.

"Get her to the room boys, let's just get ourselves over with this tension" the woman said and then I was carried by a man I tried to get myself down, I tried to cry, to yell, to speak but not even a word dared to come out of my throat, all of my attempts seemed to go in vain.

They brought me back to the same old and wasted Room, where they tied me up with the railings, "Bring me the whips" she commanded as one of them went outside as he returned with a whip, he handed it to her.

She smirked while she leaned down "you will be punished and you know for what specific reason" she said and then I was whipped, my fragile body was now sore.

"Your family wants you dead bitch, they don't love you, they hate you, they want us to kill you" she said making me feel like a curse on my family.
.
.
.
.
Once again I woke up with the same stance, sweaty palms, red and puffy eyes, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I sobbed.

"They will kill me, they hate me..." I mumbled, and to which they woke up as they saw me all crying.

"What happened princess, a bad dream...?" Regina asked as she rubbed my back and on the other hand Emma caressed my cheeks as she wiped my tears.

"Don't worry babe, we are here with you, no one can harm you, we promise" they said, "I...I...I saw them, the...they whip..ped me..." I mumbled as they made me lay back down on the bed.

"No one can touch you, we promise you, no one will touch our Babegirl, I will make sure they go through hell" Emma said as she kissed my forehead.

After a while I was sober as I saw both of them asleep but suddenly I felt needy as I tucked Regina's shirt and in response she opened her eyes as she smiled seeing me "What happened Babegirl" she asked in her hoarse and sleepy tone which I felt sexy, "I wan suckies" I replied and when it struck her she pulled me closer as she pulled her shirt up and there I realized she wore no bra which saved my time as I attacked her Breast hungrily, And to which I was rewarded with a stream of sweet milk, first it really felt weird but then who are we kidding I am a little, "Slowly babe, you will get tired soon, slow down your pace, it's all yours" she said but I ignored her as I sucked on her nipple as a result she moaned softly, she held me closer to her chest as I bit her nipple to which she yelped in pain and then in pleasure as she bit her own lips to suppress her yelp, she eyed me down "damn you little one, you are way too eager or mischievous I should say" she mumbled in her sleepy stance which made me smirk against her breast making her roll eyes on me and then I sucked on her nipple for almost 30 minutes.

After when I was done she pulled her shirt down as she kissed me gently on forehead and then I was back to my dream world.

To be continued...

hey guys I hope you are having fun reading this book, anyways you know what to do, read, comment and like, it's all yours.