B.H.C- 37

Emma's Pov

I stepped in room Zero as I saw Regina with fireball in one hand while a snowball in another, which meant this was something really serious the balls were aimed at Sarah who was down on the floor panting I walked across the room towards Regina as she eyed me and that's when I realized it wasn't my Regina, this was her past, I shouldn't have trusted her, I hope Camryn is fine "Regina Stop" I said to which she smirked "What are you ? My protector ? My wife ? Or what ?" She questioned to which I smiled "even worst darling, I am your soulmate sweetheart" I said to which she laughed, I knew that no one, not even me can ever win infront of this Evil queen but Regina herself and I can only encourage Regina to do that while she had all the control.

Meanwhile I glanced back to Sarah who managed to compose herself behind me "Emma, Camryn..." Regina interrupted her "oh well that bitch is just fine with some bruises here and there..." And that was my last nerve which she just now pulled, "Sarah go down, be with the kids" I growled as my wolf took over me the next thing I did was pinning Regina back up to the wall as I looked her in those pair of beautiful black eyes, strange that I loved every side of her but I couldn't let loose myself as I went through her mind and came across everything which happened today and that shocked me "what have you done Regina ?, You ruined everything" I said to which she looked away from me, "What Happened Gina, can't face me ?, I can't believe, the most high queens of queen did this to her child, how much more selfish can you get Gina, using your power on a person who can't fight against you, do you know what that means ? It means that you are a cowards Regina, that you are from the ones who stab from behind I am so disappointed in you Regina, you know what Regina, you lost my faith which I had on you" with that said I backed off from her because I was done talking to this beautiful evil queen I just couldn't keep myself angry but this time she crossed every limits, I trusted her with Camryn and what she did today will surely have my think twice before I live Camryn with her.

I was about to walk out of the room as I heard a loud this behind me turning around I saw Regina down on the floor with black tears streaming down "I...i...did it......" She said in between sobs, "I...i...can't believe...I...did it...." she said lifting up her arms as she eyed her palms in disgust, now this was my Regina and It worked, despising Regina, going against her was something she didn't like, specifically if it was me who went against her decision, she loved me way too much to have me speak against her, she was a crying mess till now and that made my heart melt as I walked my way back towards Regina who watched me as she stood up "No....!!!! Don't....don't come here...!! I am not good enough to have all of this...I am worst...!!!" She mumbled while her tears streamed down her beautiful face, ignoring that I made my way towards her as she walked back from me untill she was stopped by the wall, that gave me an opportunity to move closer towards her as I wrapped my arms around her waist while she struggled to push me away, she tried to hit me with as she cried "You don't understand Emma, look at me I am the worst person to ever be a perfect mother that's why...fir...st...I lost...Samael....cuz it was me who couldn't give him right values...I can't ever be a great mother....and...and...now...with Camryn....look what I...I did Em...I ruined it all...I screwed up....trust...me....it...it wasn't me in control....it was as if my body was on...on...auto pilot, I am worst Emma...look what I have done....she will hate me...I did it all" She said stuttering in between sobs, collapsing down by the wall she wrapped her arms around her legs bringing them to her chest as she cried, this was the first time I saw her crying like this after what happened years ago.

I pulled her arms out as I managed to pull her closer towards me, "I...i...messed up...Everything" she said making me remember of the time when Camryn was like this (If you guys know what I mean by that but for clear view point Refer B.H.C:- 16), she said the same words and somehow deep down I felt there situation were alike.