B.H.C- 33

Emma's Pov

I woke up early next morning as I saw Regina sleeping while cuddling an awake Camryn, she was trying to get herself free from Regina's grip and that almost made me laugh to which She glared as I leaned down on both of them kissing Camryn on her small pink nose and then Regina on her forehead as well, "Good morning Princess" I said to which she nodded "Good morning to you too" Camryn said as she tried to get herself up but couldn't, "Help me pleaseeeee" she whined as I nodded, getting up I walked across the room towards her side, gently I shifted Regina's arm towards her side as Camryn crawled out of bed.

"I am surprised to see her still asleep" said Camryn as she walked across the room collecting her cloths, she shrugged them on while I pulled the covers back on Regina's body as she laid there tired and drained from yesterday night.

"She is Tired Cam, what would you expect then" I reasoned to which I saw her smirk "Oh well, yesterday was amazing I had fun draining her out" she completed to which I giggled "off course you did and you better be ready for the revenge now, it won't be easy" I said as she eyed Regina who was sound asleep, "I don't know what it is, but I felt really good I mean there was a sense of comfort in my heart that I never felt before while I have no fear for her revenge" she said winking towards me, it was like she forgot Everything whatever happened yesterday, but then what will be the situation if she knows everything that happened after when she was gone I was interrupted by Camryn who was now standing right infront of me "I am feeling Hungry" she said as I saw her rubbing her tummy while I pushed back all those thoughts at the back of my head, I wore a khaki Short shorts and a black T-shirt with Captain America's shield printed on it, "Come on then sweet girl, let's see what can we get for now" I said as I offered her my index finger to hold it on, while she went against it as I saw her grabby hands out "Uppy uppyyyy" she whined and with a smile I picked her up while she rested her head on my shoulder blade and her arms were around my neck as she clinged unto me like a Panda which made me kiss her forehead in affection.

I walked down the stairs with Camryn in my arms as I saw Rebecca walking her way towards me "Emma there's this man waiting for Regina out there in the lawns sitting" she informed to which I nodded "Regina is asleep for now, I will go and check, thank you" I completed as she patted Camryn's back "Come here sweet pea, let me show you something" she said to Camryn trying to get me free from her, well Rebecca knows everything I mean we talked about this before.

"Nuhhhhooooo, I steh wid dadihh" she said and that caught me off guard well not only me but Rebecca as well "So...?" Becca questioned asking for something as an explanation for what she heard, "I don't even know myself Becca, I don't know from where she learned that...." I was interrupted by Rebecca "...or she saw your little friend...." She trailed off with a smirk and how I wish to strangle her right in this moment and right when I was about to answer her I heard Regina, "that's enough" she said walking down the stairs as Camryn now tried to get down but when she was unable to she made grabby hands towards Regina who took her from me, "My little girl is back I see..." She trailed off kissing Camryn on her forehead and cheek while Camryn snuggled deep in the crook of her neck adorably, I smiled at them both.

"Mohme hungy" Cam said as she trailed her fingers down towards her breasts to which Regina pulled her arm down, "Just a minute sweetie" she assured her as she eyed Rebecca, "Rebecca, tell him to come inside and wait in here while I go and feed her, I will be down in a moment" she completed as she carried Camryn upstairs probably in our bedroom while Rebecca disappeared.

After I was settled down with my laptop I logged in my Gmail Account scrolling down the bar, many Emails were there and I knew I had to go through all of them I sighed softly realizing that work load was extreme.

Someone clearing there throat gained my attention, I glanced up to see Alexander who was standing right infront of me with Rebecca while Joshua was up on his shoulder and he was laughing hysterically, this would be the very first time when I saw him laughing as Alexander pulled him down, he tickled him which made him giggle, it was something I would love to see again, Joshua laughing and enjoying because that boy, he never went out of this House, he is home schooled by one of our Vampire Teacher.

It's not like we didn't give him any choice, he was the one who chose being homeschooled, he is a carbon copy of Regina, she doesn't like talking much and the same is with him he won't say anything unless and until it's a necessity for him, it took almost one whole year for him to open up with us while it took no moment for him to open up with Alex and that somewhere deep down I felt satisfied with him opening up to a third person.

"Hello there Alex, how are you today ?" I introduce him with my presence as he scooped Joshua up in his arm and that boy looked so tiny being in his mascular arms.

"Hey there Em, I am doing great what about you and where is Camryn ?" He asked while he took his seat down on the couch with Joshua still in his arm and he tickled him again causing him to giggle.

"I am good, well Camryn is up with Regina having her....umm...food..." What else can I answer him with, I placed my laptop down on the coffee table as I stood up "Coffee, Tea or Juice ?" I offered as he glanced up towards me "Tea would be fine, without sugar" he said as I nodded, walking my way towards the kitchen I heard Rebecca speak "I will make it Emma don't worry, you will have my kitchen on fire" she completed to which I gave her a simple smile "I think you should go out there and talk to him" I said wiggling my eyebrows to which she blushed, "Seriously go out there, be with Joshua and Alex, he seems to be a nice guy, I will take care of the tea and don't worry I won't burn the kitchen" I completed to which she nodded but then again I saw sadness in her eyes and I knew what it was for.

"Rebecca....Dear...you can't just live in your past sweetheart, step out of that cocoon of fear which you have down there, if not for Yourself then for your kid Becca who is just so small, he doesn't even know what outside world is, and then you can't deny that happiness which you saw in his eyes when he was with Alex, listen, I am not asking you to make any sudden decisions but just know this that me, Regina and now Camryn will always support you, although we fight and sometimes I swear I wanna strangle you till death consumes you, but still you are our family and there's nothing more then a family to me and Regina, we all love you and Joshua is not only your son he is ours as well so please don't keep yourself back from anything, we want you to open up, we want you to have a good life with someone good...." I was interrupted by Rebecca who was now hugging me tight enough to choke me, "I know you hate me but at least think of my family before choking me Becca...!!" I said in-between heavy breaths to which she pulled back Slapping my Shoulder as I saw her smile and I knew that it was a genuine one.

"I swear,....I hate you daddih...." she said mimicking what Camryn called me as she disappeared out of the kitchen, I shook my head with a smile on my face as I started for the Tea.
.
.
.
To be continued...