B.H.C - 24

Camryn's​ Pov

I woke up to an empty room, as I adjusted my eyesight according to my surroundings, I grabbed the Jug filled with water from the side table as I poured some in a glass for myself, I sipped it feeling the cool water flow down my burning throat as it neutralized the burning sensation, I rolled out of the bed feeling refreshed as I made my way towards the door and through the corridor, down the stairs.

It didn't took me more then a minute to realize that there was no one down here as I wondered Around the living room but then I wasn't alone wondering across, there were these two little Pups and how I love them they recognized me as they came stumbling across the room jumping up and down with excitement.

I scooped them both up in my arms as I rubbed my chin down on there heads feeling there soft furry ears, "Awww...you both missed me ?" I asked as if they would answer, "I missed you too babes" I said as they snapped there heads up with there glistening eyes, who said dogs can't talk, they have there own language, and it's the only language which they know and which is of love, us human wont ever understand there language because we have these inhumanity and greed in our hearts, while them guys are pure.

I sighed as I took my seat down on the floor with both of them on my lap as I caressed there back, "Looks like we are all alone in Heaven buddies" I said and then they just jumped down on the floor running towards what I assume is kitchen, what ? I know I have been here but that's only One time and with all the tension in my head I maybe just forgot where the kitchen was...no big deal...

After say 1 minute the lady appeared from before with a Kid and they were followed by two little cuties, as she walked her way towards where I was as I stood up from my seating position, well manners count you know, "Hey...you are Camryn, well I am Rebecca and this here is my Son, Joshua" she introduced with a genuine smile while the kid hid back behind her mother, "Hey There, it's nice to meet you Rebe" I said as she grinned, "I hope you don't mind me calling you that" I said to which she shook her head "Off course not honey, infact my Mother used to call me that and it's nice to have someone call me that again after a long period of time" she explained and to which I nodded, "Come on J, be a good boy and say Hi...she won't eat you" Rebe cooed to her little boy who seemed to be shy.

I kneeled down to his level, "Hello there handsome boy" I said and as if he understood he came in front blushing, "I am handsome" he said in his child like tone to which I giggled...Boys I tell you, they always want someone to praise them...!!!

"Off course you are an amazing and not to forget a 'Handsome' boy" I said as he blushed even more, Gosh little boys like him can still understand what does 'Handsome' means and look at me....erhhh nevermind...

This time he took the initiative as he pulled out a Barbie Doll from inside his pocket as he showed me and me being me..."Woowww you have a Barbie doll..." And I was straight away interrupted by him saying "Tinkerbell" the way he said with all sharpness and seriousness on his face, made me feel like a dumb, Okay...no Barbie then...., "Okay....Tinkerbell..." I said stuttering, And I was again interrupted by Rebe as she laughed hysterically, I rolled my eyes at that.

Damn this boy has got a say....I stood up all embarrassed while the little Tinkerbell Guy made his way out in the garden with the pups following him.

"Be careful dear, it's Tinkerbell, she just came from her vacation" Rebe said laughing again on my now stunned face, "What's the difference between a Barbie doll and a god damnit Tinkerbell...it's one and the same...!!!" I said through my gritted teeth's to the fact that I was irritated up to an extreme level.

"Oh no no noo Boo, there's a huge difference between a Barbie doll and a Tinkerbell, a Barbie doll is just a Barbie doll and Tinkerbell...is Tinkerbell" she said and I was like 'somebody Get me a fucking wall...!!! I wanna bang my head on the wall untill I get some sense of what she was actually saying'.

I sighed as I decided to change this topic "Where's Mommy ?" I asked her not caring about what I just called Regina, "You need to wait down here boo, they will come down once they are finished" she said and with that said she disappeared, wowww...she too...is some unknown...I bet I will go insane if I don't get answered.

And she said 'They will come down' which means they are home and they are upstairs somewhere, I walked across the room and once I was infront of the staircase I glanced back to just make sure that Rebe wasn't here.

I climbed up the stairs, Okay so I just came from the left side wing and there was no one, which means I might have to start with the right wing then, I walked my way opposite to the right wing, okay so this side only had guest rooms, I trailed my fingers across the walls as I walked my way towards the staircase which led me upstairs, I came across a door which was wide open as I made my way through it and well the corridor here it was different.

The walls were painted Black with purple Neon light bulbs shining brightly exposing the texture which was given to the Walls, and with all honesty it scares me to hell.

At the end of it there was another door which was big and was slightly open I walked through the corridor with fear building in my little self, I pushed the door more slightly just so that it reveals more of whatever it was behind it, and I saw a room which had red walls with wooden ceiling while the whole room was lit up with several red neon lights, and the next thing I saw there was Regina Butt naked and Emma had her arms tied up with the suspended railing while she was blindfolded, and she was naked as well, the thing which made me gasp was her little...Correction Big member who stood there in attention.

And on cue Regina snapped back towards me and there was no chance of her not seeing me, I was scared as hell when I saw her eyes glowing brightly and which made me run back down the stairs and in the living room where I sat on the couch with fear in my eyes.

I was phased up to that extreme level, I didn't even realize Regina coming down and it was now when she was standing right infront of me, she caressed my arm as she kneeled down, her eyes were still glowing which were scary as tried to touch my cheek and to which I flinched, it's just her eyes scared me, it were glowing.

She was hurt, by what I did, she really was hurt she retreated​ her hand back as she looked down, after a while she stood up as she made her way upstairs probably in our bedroom.

I sighed, it's all getting complicated, I didn't wanted to make her feel like that in the mean while I saw Emma as she walked towards me, "Hey are you okay ?" She asked with concern and to which I just nodded.

Pictures of her from the red room came across my mind tempting me but then again I saw Regina with her eyes glowing and that actually made me sigh.

"Her eyes were glowing bright" I said looking nowhere but to the floor, and I could feel Emma's eyes on me, "What are you, what is she, I will go insane if you don't answer my questions Emma, I am trying to adjust, but it won't be until you guys tell me everything..." I completed as I finally glanced back up towards Emma, she did nothing but she offered me her hand and which I took.

.
.
.
To be continued...