B.H.C - 46

Camryn's Pov

In Continuation...

I recognized the voice, it belonged to Alejandro as I saw him caged within a mirror Box and I was about to step down on the floor as I heard him "Camryn....Thank God...You are here..." He was interrupted by me "Alejandro, what is all of this ?, Where am I ?, Why are all of them like that, why are you here, I saw you up there in my room, what the hell is going on here...!!!" I yelled with frustration, what else would you think for me to do in this case ?

"Don't yell, he will hear you and I don't want that to happen, I don't want him to know that you are here on his land" he said which left me scratching my head like crazy, "I am trapped here by Regina's Son, he is evil, very evil...he did this to me and he took my place in the real world to get closer with you all, he wants you Camryn, this is his place, this is the mirror world where he lives, normal people can't come here and I tried to connect with everyone but I couldn't reach them but you...thank God, Camryn you came...please save me Camryn, come free me Camryn" he said as I nodded, I stepped down on the floor and the next thing I know is that I am trapped, I couldn't just move forward neither could I move backwards, it is as if something was opposing me.

I heard a voice from afar as I looked, he disappeared and that's when it all came back on me, he was not Alejandro he was just his reflection and I was the dumbest person in the world to believe that, I felt tears stinging in my eyes, I couldn't find my way out of here, I was trapped here in a place unknown, nobody in the real world would ever know that I am here, they will all think I am dead.

My thoughts were interrupted by a Laugh, the tone was full of darkness, "You think they love you ?" Said a voice which made me look up and I saw a figure walking towards me I squinted my eyes to minimize the brightness which was around the man, I saw him, I saw the person I fell in love with, years ago.

Samael...

He walked his way towards me waving his hand at me and the invisible walls of mirror which were keeping me from any motion was now visible, "well, well look...my dear sister is here now" he said and that confused me, why would he term me that, I glared him as he stood there smirking.

"Aww....you don't know that ?, Didn't my mother tell you ? Or your daddy, I am sure she must have told you everything" he said as he looked up at me with his eyes filled with darkness while my face showed Confusion "seems like they didn't, so sad Camryn, they kept you from this one very important thing, that shows how much they love you, pretty much I would say" he said laughing it out and anger rushed through my nerves.

"You think I will believe you ?, Samael there was a time when I trusted you blindly, but not again, I am not going to loose myself for a person like you, you are lying...." I said to which he sighed, again he waved his hand against the wall and it disappeared.

"Come on, let me show you something and I think it will help you to know the truth Camryn" he said and I so wanted to not trust him but I at the same time wanted to know if he was right or wrong.

I followed him towards a room down the basement as he motioned for me to go ahead and I did, he instructed me through out the way, I never came here, "This world of mirrors, is a replica of that real world of yours and so is this house" he completed to which I eyed everything and realized that he was saying the truth, this whole house was same but was opposite to the real house, the things which were on right in the real world, was on the left in this world of mirrors and vice versa.

The basement is something I never explored in the real world, we came across a room which was locked up, "this room here was mine, I still remember, I prepared my room with Emma, we were so happy then but things happened after that..." He trailed off as he offered me his hand for me to hold it, I hesitated and it didn't go unnoticed by him as he assured me nodding and I sighed taking it, he laced his fingers with that of mine And right after than I saw everything play in front of me, just like a movie, it all felt like reality, I could see everything that happened back then, I saw a Little boy who would be 3 years old, running his way towards me with a paint brush in his hand, he had Colour paint all over his T-Shirt and cheeks he pushed the door open as he entered inside.

(Italic is for Samael while Bold and Italic is for Emma)

"Momma.......Wukkkkk....I find itttt" he shouted towards the person inside the room as I walked inside to see who it was, I saw Emma as she smiled towards the little boy "Inner Voice Samy, and it's 'I found it' and not 'I find it' son" she corrected him as she patted him on his back to which he nodded.

"Good, now which colour would you like for the walls to be ?" She asked him and the little boy bounced up and down with eagerness "I wannnnn...." He paused as he thought for a while and then he sequels a "Blueeeeeeeee" which made me Giggle at his childishness while Emma pressed her palms against her ears, I looked beside me towards Samael and I found him already looking at me as he smiled towards me, it made me feel strange.

"SAM...!!! You better not shout in my house or else I will hand you over to Santa Clause and he will take you away from here" said Emma as she glared towards the little boy and fear surfaced up on his face "Noooo....Momma...I don like Santa" he said quivering as Emma walked towards him, she scooped him up as he wrapped his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck while his head was hidden in the valley on her neck, the little boy started to cry.....

Samael retreated his hand from mine, "That was one of my favorite moment from all my memories Camryn, it's sad that they didn't tell you about me" he said and I felt weird, knowing the truth was painful for me, knowing that I was at a wrong place was painful for me, knowing that I stood no chance with them was painful for me, everything came down on me like a hurricane, I was just a replacement for them, they never loved me like that, I was just a joke for them.

"No Camryn it's not like that, you are getting it all wrong, they love you, they truly do but it's just they shouldn't have hid it from you like that" he said and that again caused confusion, why was he being so nice to me, what was his intention after being polite with me.

"To answer you Camryn, yes I have an intention behind this, I want your help Camryn, help me get out of here, help me get free from this world of mirrors" he said as he guided me out of the room and towards the Living room.

"There are many things which you need to find out yourself, you don't know what reality is, the person you trust the most is your greatest enemy Camryn, I can't tell you everything but I can just ask you to be careful" he completed as we reached the hall till now I was all blank, I didn't know what to do, I needed time to digest all of it, I was consumed with many different thoughts, my mind was so messed up with lots of things inside and with that I felt myself go weak as I lost my self consciousness but I felt my body scooped up by somebody and after which darkness consumed me.
.
.
.
To be continued...