Chapter 11: Someday

Josh's POV
I was watching the news when I saw the news that Maya is touring here in auradon. It shocked me to here that the tour was for her daughter.

I was shocked by the news. It can't be. No. It can't. Before Maya left. Before a month after she left, we had sex. We were both drunk that night.

She was still dating Lucas that time but I saw her in the bar all alone so I decided to walk near her.

We talked and started to get a little drunk then it just happened. After that. We never talked again.

It was 2 years after graduation when it happened. No. It must be Lucas and her's daughter.

We never got together at all. I am in love with her but she is dating Lucas.
I shrugged it off as I turned off the tv and went to sleep.

Maya's POV
When I had my interview a week ago they asked me who's the tour about. I answered it that it was for my daughter.

Julia is 10 now and homeschooling. It's good for her to be homeschooled cause if she goes to a public school it would be dangerous.

Her power is dangerous. She can't control it so that's why. Right now I'm getting ready to meet up with my manager slash best friend Riley.

After I did my make up I went to Julia's room to wake her up." Julia. Wake up honey." I said in a calm voice shaking her slightly.

She groaned as she stretch her arms and rubbed her eyes before sitting down." Go take a shower. We're meeting your uncles and aunt." I told her.

She nodded and head to the bathroom. I went to the apartment kitchen and prepare a bowl of cereal for us two.

When she was done she sat at the kitchen bar stool and ate her cereal. After that I cleaned up and grabbed my bag before we leave the apartment.

I was wearing a white top, jeans, boots, topping with a coat and a scarf with my shades.

I held Julia's hand as we walk through the streets of New York city gaining looks and people taking pictures of us.

I smiled at them as they scream my name and take pictures with me." Mom. Why are they calling you Sabrina? It's not your real name." Julia asked after everyone went back to their businesses.

" It's a stage name Julia." I answered. She knew about my real name and family. She knew everything. But there is one thing she doesn't know. Her father.

It's not Lucas'. It's not Charlie's. It's the guy I like for a long period of time but never got together with him.

I wonder how he's doing now. I bet he has a girlfriend or a wife already. I sighed at my thoughts as Julia and I went inside the cafe.

I saw them sitting at the very back corner of the cafe talking. We walk to them and greeted them hi.

" Hi Uncle Lucas, Hi uncle Charlie, Hi aunt Riley." Julia greeted them and hug them one by one.

" Hi Julia." They all greeted. We both sat down." About the tour. We're touring in Auradon." Riley said which shock me and confused Julia.

" Uhm, Julia. Why don't you go order your food while we talk." I said giving her money. She nodded as she went to line up in a long line to the counter.

" What?!" I asked her in disbelief." They want SABRINA CARPENTER. Not MAYA HART the sister of the queen." She said.

" Maya. Your fans are dreading to see you." Charlie said." Sabrina is the person they want to see. Maya. Give them a chance. It's 10 years ago. Past is past." Lucas said.

" Fine. I'll do it for the fans." I said finally giving up. Julia came with her donut. I looked at them then back to Julia.

" Mom, I have a question." She asked." What is it?" I asked her." Where is this Auradon place exactly?" She asked completely curious.

" Oh, uh..." I looked at the others signaling them for help." It's a place where we grew up." Riley answered.

When she realized it we faced palm ourselves." Really? How is it like? Are people there very nice? When can we come?" Julia asked excitedly.

" I'll sure you. People there are very. Very. Very. Nice. The nicest people you will ever meet." Charlie said reassuring her.

Julia was even more excited." It's our tour spot next." I answered." We will be there this Saturday." Riley announced. Great. Note the sarcasm.

" Yes!" Julia shouted." Am I gonna meet grandma?" Julia asked. I gulped at the word grandma.

She can't meet her grandma. She's gonna get killed or cursed by her. I won't let that happen.

I didn't answer her question for once." Why don't we go to the mall and do a little shopping?" I asked her changing the subject.

We all nodded and head to the mall to buy stuff for a long trip to Auradon. While strolling through the mall we were greeted by so many fans.

They were complimenting Julia for her looks. I was proud to call her my daughter at that compliments.

She gets that a lot and a lot of parents were saying to sign her up for a modeling career.

I'm still deciding on it. I don't want her to go under pressure at all. After that we head to a cafe and rested for awhile.

" Smile." I told Julia as I take out my phone and took a picture of her.

" I told Julia as I take out my phone and took a picture of her

" Mom, when can I meet dad?" Julia asked. I held my breath for as long as I can but then I gave up.

" Someday." I answered looking at the others raising an eyebrow smirking knowing that the word I just said is a line from where Julia's father and I swore that time before Riley, Lucas, Charlie and I decided to leave.

She nodded with a frown. This is hard for me. I wonder what Mal is doing with the twins. The twins can't remember a thing because I erased their memories of me except Mal and the others.