"Of course I would rather stay in bed all day. But I have to go to work. My mom would kill us both if I skipped work and lost my job."

"Okay fair enough." He sits up. I slip on a pair of his gray sweatpants. He puts on a pair of basketball shorts and grabs a shirt but doesn't put it on and leaves to go to the bathroom, probably to clean himself off first.

Once he's done in the bathroom I go to pee and go back into his room to get my phone. He's sitting on the edge of his, looking down at his phone. He looks up once he notices I'm back in the room.

"I think Jimin made something for breakfast, I smelled something," Jungkook says.

"Yeah I thought I did too. I'm hungry let's eat." He exits the bedroom and I follow behind. As we walk down the hallway and get closer to the kitchen the smell of pancakes fills my nose. Then I notice Jimin standing over the stove and Hoseok on the counter next to it. They're both wearing button up shirts with nothing on the bottom half of their bodies besides underwear that you can barely see because the shirts are long and high socks. They're both wearing the same thing and it's kind of cute but also a little awkward. I would never walk around their house without pants on if me and Jungkook weren't alone. Not that it really matters or I'm judging Hoseok, but I just couldn't do it.

"Hey," Jungkook awkwardly sits in his seat at the table, me joining him. Both of their heads snap towards our direction and they Hoseok leans into Jimin's shoulder and lets out a little laugh.

"Oh, good morning guys," Jimin blushes. Hoseok jumps off the counter and picks up a cup of coffee then makes his way to the table to sit with us.

He rests his head on his hands and goes from looking at us to looking down.

"Um...how did you guys sleep?" He says awkwardly. It was just an awkward situation all together. They must have known we heard them having sex and they probably heard us too, especially with the music.

"Good, good. How about you guys?" Jungkook answers.

"Very good, thank you." Hoseok sips his coffee. I look down waiting for someone to say something else so we're not sitting in awkward silence.

"Are you guys hungry? I made pancakes." Jimin comes forward to put a plate with a stack of pancakes on it in front of us. He then brings a couple of plates and silverware. Me and Jungkook say thank you and fill our plates.

"So what are you guys up to today?" Jimin asks in between bites as him and Hoseok feed each other.

"Well I have work," I say after swallowing a forkful of food.

"I don't really have any plans until she gets out of work." Jungkook shrugs. Jimin nods. Even though he's in a good mood that Hoseok is here, I could tell he was annoyed with Jungkook. He hasn't made any effort whatsoever to get a job and it's stressing Jimin out a little. He probably wouldn't mind some more alone time with his boyfriend either, but he would never tell him that. "What about you guys?" Jungkook asks, not really sensing Jimin's mood.

"Well I was going to do some work and then sit in on Hoseok's class tonight." Jungkook nods and continues to eat his food.

The rest of breakfast was pretty much silent after that. It was mainly Jimin and Hoseok giggling to each other and me and Jungkook having small conversations.

"Babe, I have to go soon," Hoseok tells Jimin.

"Nooooo," Jimin pouts. Hoseok stands up and takes Jimin's hand, pulling him up out of his chair. "Jungkook can you clean up please?"

"Of course." Hoseok leads Jimin to his room and closes the door. "What am I gonna do while you're at work?" Jungkook gets up and starts to clean off the table.