Chapter 8: Spaceship

Kenzie's POV

Caleb and I went home and changed to a more formal clothes. I was wearing a pink lace waist skater dress matching it with burgundy high heels.

Caleb wore a navy blue long sleeves and jeans with his white canvas shoes." Thanks for picking out my outfit sis." He said looking at his full length mirror.

" No problem. Who are you trying to impress? Claire? Lauren? or Ellia?" I asked with a smirk.

He blushed when he heard Ellia's name. It's easy to notice cause his skin is pale looking so it's very easy to notice if he's blushing.

" Ellia aye?" Dad asked popping out of nowhere with a smirk. Dad sat down on the bed." Come here kiddo." Dad said referring to Caleb.

Caleb sat down next to him." If you're going to try to impress her you're right on asking your sister." Dad said. I smiled proudly.

" If you want a girl to like you, that's the first step." Dad said." Yep. Second step. Make her feel special and treat her like a princess." I said.

" Last step, Know if she likes you and ask her out." Mom said." Thanks for the advice but I got this." Caleb said standing up.

" I agree. He already did those steps. He just need to ask her out." I said nodding." What?" Mum asked." He impressed her with his style, he treated her like a princess and made her special at the arcade's party, and they both said I love you to each other." I said.

" Wait. What do you mean made her special at the arcade's party?" Dad asked confused." He. Wrote a song for her and dedicated it to her at the party." I said.

" I'm just looking for the right time to ask her out." Caleb said. Mum and dad was shock." Alright. Let's go." Mum said.

We all went to king Ben's castle where everyone was there already." Hi." Caleb and I said." Kenzie, hi, you look gorgeous." Bryce greeted.

Caleb and dad cleared their throats." I mean, come on in. Everyone is waiting." He said nervously laughing.

We all went in and greeted the others. They all look so good. Hayden was wearing a Maroon long sleeve, jeans, and canvas shoes.

Claire was wearing a black top and a baby blue overall paring with a very cute sneakers.

Lauren was wearing a royal blue knee length dress and paired with white canvas shoes.

Ellia was wearing a navy blue dress matching it with royal blue high heels.

Bryce was wearing a black shirt and matched it with army green bomber jacket and jeans pairing with vans.

The new kids from the isle were there to. I guess they are joining us after all.
They look good as well.

" Like the dress." Ellia said checking out my dress." Thanks, yours too." I complimented her outfit.

" Mother knows best." She said as we both chuckled. We all sat down and ate." How's the day at school?" FG asked. Lauren chocked on her water.

" Good/ Worst." We all said good except for Lauren who said worst." And why is that?" FG asked.

" Well this girl. NADIA. Came." She answered rolling her eyes." And. I passed out." She added.

" Melody and her family are here." The guard said as Melody and her family came. Again. Lauren chocked on her water.

" Hi. Sorry we're late." Melody apologized. Queen Mal rolled her eyes. Seriously, Lauren and her mom have a problem with them.

" Glad you can make it. Please. Have a sit." King Ben said. Lauren and Queen Mal groaned and sighed at the same time.

" Mal." King Ben said with a chuckle looking at Queen Mal with adoring eyes. I wish someone would look at me like King Ben look at Queen Mal.

I sighed and went back to eating. They sat down and talk. Our parents were talking.

I seemed to notice that Lauren was really uncomfortable unfortunately cause two freaking girls were glaring at her for no reason.

" Excuse me! Can I be excuse?!" Lauren shouted to interrupt everyone." Why?" King Ben asked.

" Cause I can't stand it! Literally, two girls are glaring at me for no reason!" She screamed irritated.

" Lauren, you do not speak like that in front of the foods." Her dad said." But dad. Please." She pleaded.

" You may be excuse." Her mom said." Mal." King Ben said in a whispered tone.

Lauren rolled her eyes and left the room." Can I be excused?" All of the girls, auradon girls except Nadia asked in unison.

" Sure." Our moms said. We all shared looks when we heard a door slammed. We run upstairs and knocked on Lauren's door.

" Lauren." We all called. No one answered. The door was open so we went in. We saw her standing at her balcony on deep thoughts.

She sighed and turned around." Why do amazing looking girls get jealous of me? I didn't do anything to them." She asked.

We all hugged her." Because, they are jealous. Because you are, beautiful, kind, generous, caring, and loving girl that every guy would fall." Ellia said.

" You made the boys fall for you without even trying. You know why? Cause they think you are one of a kind." Claire said.

" It doesn't matter about the looks even if you had the looks. It matters about what's inside. You had everything. The looks and a very kind heart." I said.

We all hugged her tight." Thanks guys." She said." No problem." We answered.

We all laughed as we sat down." I have something that reminds me of us when we were kids." Lauren standing up and going inside another room with her childhood things inside.

She pulled up a spaceship made of box. We still kinda fit in it." O my gosh. The 4 ever ship." Claire said.

Ellia and I  was speechless. We were shocked cause it was one of our childhood memory.

We built it when we were 6 years olds. And now we are all turning 16 and 17.
Claire, Lauren, and I are turning 16 while Ellia is turning 17.

She's like our big sister we never have. We all shared looks and fit ourselves in the ship laughing.

It feels like we were children again dreaming the impossible things. Well this is reality. So it is impossible well, with a little bit magic anything is possible.

Our lives is a spaceship, it goes everywhere outside the world. And in real life, we experience a lot of things.