❱ I Needeth Requests (Thanketh Thou)

I know I haven't been on in a long time. . . and by that, I mean a really long time, and I sincerely apologize, a lot has been going on, and I just felt like I needed a break from Wattpad.

Now that I miss all of you, and I'm in more of a creative mood, I'm ready to write again! The problem is, it's so hard to come up with prompts for chapters! The ideas and jokes are there, just not the situation. . .

I promise to keep this author's note short, but I just wanted to remind you all that I'm taking requests on the link in my bio (on my profile), and it only takes about five minutes to complete the form!

Don't worry it's just a Google Form, you don't need an account or anything.

Another thing I should mention; since I don't have many requests as of now, since I haven't really gotten the word out of the new form, all requests that are submitted any time I guarantee will be used somewhere in the book!

(I wanted to create the form instead of taking requests in the comments because it is so much easier to find them in one place.)

Please, please take only about five minutes to send in a request, it means a ton, and will keep this book going! Again, I promise to use your request, and credit you too!

Thanks for sticking with me (if you haven't just given up on this book overall), and I really hope to see your requests, I love how creative you all are! <3

~ Skya (NinjaGo KJLCZ)