❱ Summer Break Hiatus ☆

Hey people!

I'm sorry for not updating for a few months, because I'm on a Summer Hiatus. . . that I never told you all about. . . Gomen'nasai!

How has all of your summer breaks been? (For all of you on break/holiday) I heard that most people are starting school before I am, so I still have a week of freedom before my first year of high school. . . :/

Oh, and so all of you know. . . I wasn't dead. . . (I saw a lot of concerned messages on my message board, and in my inbox on the few occasions that I check, so thanks for all of those! ^.^)

I also read the last chapter of the Fairy Tail manga, and I thought it was really sweet! I was real happy that a few ships became canon: GaLe, Gruvia, ElfGreen, Cappy(?), Jerza, and EriKinana(?). I thought it was kinda funny that Lucy got friend-zoned by Natsu though. . . no shade on the nalu lovers. . . ^.^'

I have been WAY busy this summer, so I literally haven't been on the computer at all (also because my mom's broke) so updating wasn't an option. I will always be updating during the school year though.

Have any of you been on any cool vacations this year? I've been on so many that it's actually becoming boring. . . especially when my dad is the "outdoorsman" type who drags me along kayaking, fishing, biking, and all that jazz all summer. -.-'

The good thing is, I got to go see my cousins in South Carolina in June. . . then they came up to Maryland for a visit in the beginning of August! (Well minus one, but I got to talk to him on the phone a bunch of times about memes and stuff xD)

I also went to Ocean City, New Jersey (which was for my cousin's wedding), and I'm in North Carolina right now with my friends AniSocialBean and Green_Lab!

That's a lot of stuff to process, sorry. . . but it had to be said in some sort of way!

One more thing! I'm gonna make a new book soon, most likely about Improvisational Comedy, so if you want to see me fail at randomly written jokes, you should check that out when the time comes!

Well, that's all! I hope that my long disappearance didn't really change much, and I hope everything will be back to normal soon~!  ^.~

All My Love,

Sky スカイ