✿❱ Erza and Honey-Senpai (Crossover!!!)

Artwork Credit pinkieisapartyanimal on Deviantart! I do not own the header art!!!

And now...what like a million people have been requesting...

Honey-Senpai: Hey Erzie-Werzie!

Erza: Mitsukuni?!? It's been so long!

Honey-Senpai: Just call me Honey~! ^^

Erza: Is that you're new nickname now? It's so cute!

Honey-Senpai: Thank you~! ^^

Erza: Also, how's Usa-Chan?

Honey-Senpai: Cute as ever!

Erza: Oh! And how's Tamaki? Still growing mushrooms in the emo corner?

Honey-Senpai: Most of the time. XD

Erza: Wow, just as expected.

Honey-Senpai: Have you fought any Karate-fighting bad guys yet, Erzie?

Erza: Sadly, no, but I'll let you know if I ever come across one, and maybe I'll even tell you about some of the moves they use on me!

Honey-Senpai: Awesome! I wish I could fight bad guys like you do... it sounds so fun!

Erza: It is most of the time... but sometimes I wish that I never started a fight with some of the people I've fought...

Honey-Senpai: But you're so powerful and cool! I bet you could beat anyone! ^^

Erza: Well, not on my own, at least...

Honey-Senpai: That's like my host club! In the host club, we all have to work together, doing all of our parts to keep the club going! It's really sweet, like cake~!

Erza: DID YOU SAY CAKE

Honey-Senpai: Yep! In fact, I'm eating a nice strawberry cake right now!

Erza: Unfortunately, I'm all out of cake...

Honey-Senpai: Why?

Erza: My friend Natsu blew up my stash, and Natsu's sidekick replaced my extra stash with fish. : (

Honey-Senpai: They don't sound like good friends to me...

Erza: Oh, believe me, they're great friends, and they've saved my life many times in battle, but sometimes they can just be really obnoxious. But hey, they're boys! I don't blame them.

Honey-Senpai: Aww... well, I'd share my cake with you if I could, and we would even split my strawberry!

Erza: That's very nice of you to say. : )

Honey-Senpai: I really would though! I can't eat a whole cake myself...sometimes I have to give some to Mori so I don't get a tummyache.... >~<

Erza: I would go out and buy myself some more cake, but I need to get some more money first.

Honey-Senpai: But I thought you get a ton of money from missions!

Erza: I had to spend all my money on repairs for my friend Lucy's house...

Honey-Senpai: That's so nice of you! ^^

Erza: It's my job as the responsible friend...

Honey-Senpai: My job is to be the kawaii friend! :3

Erza: No doubt there! ^^

Honey-Senpai: Sorry Erzie...I have to go...I got a few requests from some girls! Yay! Time to get my kawaii face on! ^^ Talk to you later!

------------------User Honey-Senpai has gone offline-----------------------

Erza: Bye Mitsukuni!

-------------------User Honey-Senpai is online---------------------

Honey-Senpai: It's just Honey! ^^

Erza: Oh! Sorry! Bye Honey!

----------------------User Honey-Senpai has gone offline---------------------

This chapter turned out so cute!! *Fangirls over my own creation* In case some of you didn't know, Honey-Senpai (Mitsukuni Haninozuka) is from the anime Ouran High School Host Club, which, in my opinion, is one of the best animes that I've ever seen. Besides Fairy Tail, of course. I just found this out, but OHSHC is actually the #1 comedy anime! So, if you like comedy, I suggest OHSHC!