✿❱ Levy and Lucy

Header image belongs to it's respective owner. ^^

Lucy: Hey, Levy! Have you seen the preview of my new book I'm working on?

Levy: Not yet! How come you haven't showed it to me, girl?

Lucy: I thought you saw it on Fairygram!

Levy: Nope! What's the big hype about? Is it already chosen by a publisher?

Lucy: Not exactly, but more people are becoming interested in my book, which could kick start my career!

Levy: Good job! I remember when I published my first book, and it was the best day of my life!

Lucy: Was it worth it?

Levy: Without a doubt!

Lucy: So, do you think I should go through with finishing the book and getting it published?

Levy: Well, what's it about?

Lucy: Just my life experiences.

Levy: Could use something extra, I'd say.

Lucy: Like what?

Levy: You should add some fantasy into your reality!

Lucy: Like how?

Levy: I'm not sure. . . Anyone you've been seeing lately?

Lucy: I'm not interested in love at the moment. I think I'm out of my "hit on every guy I see, even if they're gay" phase.

Levy: That was a pretty strange phase.

Lucy: Anyways, what else can I do to spice up my novel?

Levy: Maybe, instead of just writing about events, you could also include your personal perspective on situations as well.

Lucy: Good idea! Like that one time that Erza fell into a hole. . . That one had to have cheered me up for days!

Levy: See! Sometimes you just have to have a second opinion to get things exactly the way they need to be.

Lucy: Exactly.

Levy: Hey, what are you planning on calling the book, anyways?

Lucy: "How an Idiot, a Stripper, a Fairy Knight, and an Annoying Blue Cat Made My Life a Shipwreck" By Lucy Heartfilia

Levy: . . . Oh.

- - -

Sorry for the short chapter! I was just trying to get straight to the punchline before I lost you all. XD
Also, it's 1:00am and I'm too lazy to actually come up with a real mini-plotline. . .
Anyways, thanks for stopping by, (even if you waited until it wASN'T THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to read the chapter), and I hope you have a nice day/night/memes/I need some sleep.
gOODNIGHT
{Sorry to anyone who lost sleep because of this. . . }