✿❱ Natsu and Lisanna

Just a note before I start: I do not ship NaLi. Okay?

Lisanna: Hey, Natsu!

Natsu: Oh, hey Lisanna!

Lisanna: I have a question for you, Natsu.

Natsu: Yeah?

Lisanna: Do you remember when we played Husband and Wife when we were younger?

Natsu: I'd rather not remember that... -.-'

Lisanna: Oh... why not?

Natsu: Just because.

Lisanna: Why?

Natsu: Because it's embarrassing!

Lisanna: Embarrassing?

Natsu: Well, yeah, now that we're older, we don't need to be remembering our past.

Lisanna: But, Natsu... Happy wouldn't be here if we hadn't hatched him!

Natsu: Don't bring me into this! The past is in the past, and you need to accept that.

Lisanna: Uh... "me" into this?

Natsu: Oh! did I say 'Me'? I meant to say Happy!

Lisanna: Okay. . . Wait a minute...is that you, Happy?

Nastu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lisanna: What...?

Natsu: I just ruined you and Natsu's relationship : )

Lisanna: Happy! Why would you do this?!?

Natsu: Because I, the great and powerful Shipping_Cat42876, is here to ship people!

Lisanna: Who are you trying to ship here? Natsu and air?!?

Natsu: Nah, I'm here to lead you away from Natsu, so that I can bring you and Bixlow together!

Lisannna: Really? BIXLOW?

Natsu: Yeah! You two would be so cute together! =3=

Lisanna: You've got to be kidding me, Happy...

Natsu: THAT'S THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SHIPPING_CAT42876 TO YOU, PEASANT

Lisanna: You do not deserve my respect right now, puny cat.

Natsu: I am not a puny cat. >:(

Lisanna: Just give Natsu his phone back. Please.

Natsu: Nope! : )

Lisanna: Well, I might as well call my sister and tell her that you are trying to take her position as head of the shipping department...

Natsu: You can't do that! I am the great and powerful Shipping_Cat42876!

Lisanna: Watch me.

---------------User Lisanna has gone offline-------------------

Natsu: COME BACK HERE, LISANNA! YOU CANNOT DISOBEY ORDERS FROM THE GREAT SHIPPING_CAT42876!

Natsu: Or not......

Natsu: I'm screwed.

Omg this is literally like one of my old chapters from the beginning of this book! Short, cringey, and ending on a cliche line. Wow. Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it now! I'm on a time limit!! See you all in the next chapter!