❱ Art Contest (Closed)

{Started April 26, 2017}

Hello! Just so you all know, I'm gonna be brutally honest here, I am really only doing this because I need time to think up some new ideas for a new series of chapters that I'm very anxiously planning. So, I hope you all are ready for that! ^-^

Anyways, yes, I am hosting an art contest! I think I did another one of these before, (I don't really remember lol), but I've seen lots of other people such as mizu_mocha hosting some awesome art contests, so I'm hoping mine will be just as awesome!

In case you are interested in being part of it; here's how it's gonna go. 1) Anyone interested should comment below, just so I get an idea of how many people are wanting to participate. 2) Any participants will have some time to draw anything they want - from anime to cartoons to animals and so on! 3) Art should be submitted to the e-mail address that will be at the bottom of the page. 4) I will put all the art into a future chapter for judging and display! (Prizes will be announced on crowning day ^^)

Here are some tips for your submission! - Do your best! We don't judge here in Fairy Tail Texts! Don't back out just because you think your art is bad, because we all have different styles, and we're all in the learning process! - Make sure to sign or copyright your work! Sighing is a good way to put your mark on your art, and copyrighting is good for artists with a good reputation. - Lastly, have fun, and be creative! Drawing isn't just a habit, but it's also a way to test your creativity, and be proud of yourself! I personally love seeing the end result of my drawing, then I realize how much fun I had in the process!

Alright, I'll stop with my obnoxious instructions now. . . So, I hope that some of you are interested, and have fun with it~!

Current Deadline: May 8, 2017

Send Submissions to: kaiskyadrienhazel@gmail.com

(lol the email is just me and Kai's {fictional} family xD)

~ NinjaGo KJLCZ スカイ

P.S. Please make sure to include your Wattpad username in the email so I know who to credit!

Also, if you can't use email, you can upload your drawing to one of your books and tag me so I can find it easily. I prefer email though, so if you can use email, please do. Thanks~! ^w^