✿❱ Lucy and Cancer

[#AnswerMeAuthorSenpai time!]

Lucy: CANCER

Cancer: Yes, Lucy?

Lucy: I need your help!

Cancer: What's the problem? Chill out and stay calm...

Lucy: There's an angry Mirajane chasing after me!

Cancer: Well, it's my day off... and I really shouldn't be helping you with petty problems like little girl fights... Sorry bee.

Lucy: But I really need your help! I'm stuck in this closet for now, and she could find me any minute!

Cancer: Hold up... Why is she chasing you around in the first place?

Lucy: Because Natsu and I broke up, and now she's bad at me for breaking up with him.

Cancer: You broke up with Natsu?

Lucy: Yeah yeah yeah, I don't need to hear your crap...

Cancer: I think it's for the best...

Lucy: Someone understands... Anyways, ARE YA GONNA HELP ME OR NOT?!?

Cancer: Like I said, today is my day off, so I'm only offering a haircut, but no battles or shields from me today. Sorry, contract rules.

Lucy: Ugh... Just...

Lucy: PLEASE

Lucy: HELP

Lucy: ME

Lucy: SOMEHOW.

Cancer: Why don't you just ask someone else?

Lucy: Newsflash... It's a Thursday, and nobody is available, and you're the only one I could ACTUALLY message. Everyone else is at salons and stuff...

Cancer: Well, for the last time, I can't help. So if you want to live, I recommend that you get off your lazy butt and fight yourself.

Lucy: That wasn't very nice... T^T

Cancer: It's the truth... And, I'd better get started on Aries' hair... You just missed your chance for an appointment... Oh well! Sorry hon!

----------------User Cancer has gone offline------------------

Lucy: T-T I'm dead.

Well, sorry for the short chapter! I just got really bored and wanted to do something productive with my time... In like, the middle of the night... Yeah, you can tell me I need more sleep all you want, but that's what math class is for. 😉
Anyways, most of you won't be reading this until later...so I'll just leave this here...
PROFILE PICTURE CONTEST FROM LAST CHAPTER HAS NO DEADLINE, JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW!
(It's just an ongoing thing so new readers have a shot too)

JELLAL IS A CINNAMON ROLL.
Bye guys!