❱ Vote Count and Explanation Winners!

So, I said I was gonna tell you guys the exact poll results after the narration, but I changed my mind. I'm just gonna tell you guys the results right now! (By the way, my actual vote counting sheet is above. ^) Before I get to the results, I just want to tell you guys how much I appreciate your cooperation and your participation! This wouldn't even be a thing without my wonderful readers to vote and be so passionate about your favorite characters! I love you guys! So, here's the results from the poll, hand counted and double checked by Author-San! And, btw, the order of the names listed below are in numerical order.
Natsu: 23 Votes
Lucy: 17 Votes
Erza: 11 Votes
Mirajane: 9 Votes
Gajeel: 7 Votes
Levy: 6 Votes
Wendy: 6 Votes
Gray: 5 Votes
Zeref: 5 Votes
Juvia: 4 Votes
Mavis: 4 Votes
Cana: 4 Votes
Rogue: 2 Votes
Sting: 2 Votes
Laxus: 2 Votes
Jellal: 1 Vote
Virgo: 1 Vote
Brandish: 1 Vote
Loke/Leo: 1 Vote
Igneel: 1 Vote

Wow...that was a workout...
Anyways, now for the winners of the best explanation contest! There are three places, first, second, and third. Is that fair enough? And remember, it is okay if you didn't win, because I can assure you that I read your comment and showed it to a few of my best friends! Anyways, here are the three winners!

1st Place: Jac-of-all-trades (Erza)
2nd Place: Nalu_Forever369 (Lucy)
3rd Place: MegaOtaku-chan (Gajeel and Juvia)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Candybarz02 (Zeref)
inka_vandyck (Natsu) ~And btw, your English is fantastic!~
Sandmaster838704 (Natsu)
Demonic_Llama_ (Levy)
KathleenBear8 (Natsu)
diacookieboo (Juvia)
AshleySAO45 (Erza and Mavis)
Animefreak09 (Mirajane)
Tira22 (Natsu)

Thank you guys so much for putting all that effort into your explanations! I can't believe that you guys would do all that for my little competition, and I'm extremely impressed with your passion towards your favorite characters!
I just remembered...didn't I promise you guys that I would tell my favorite character and why? I can't believe I almost forgot! So here it goes...I shall tell my readers who my favorite character is!

Okay...my favorite Fairy Tail character is...Natsu. I know, he is more of the 'automatic favorite' according to my poll, but Natsu was my very first favorite Anime character of all time, and he left a little burn on my heart. (Get it?) Now, I don't like him because he is the main character, or because he is a really great fighter. I like him because he is really sweet, and he is always there for his teammates. He also is hilarious most of the time, and I can relate to him. I have motion sickness just like him, I have zero patience, and I can be stubborn as an ox. That's just a few of the ways he and I are alike. Also, yes, Natsu is really adorable, and I've seen that more times in the comments than I can keep track of. He's just a lovable character. I have not met one person in my life that hates Natsu, not one. The number one reason I like Natsu the most is because I love his voice in the English dub. His voice actor is Todd Haberkorn, who is my most favorite voice actor of all time! Almost every Anime I watch has him voicing at least one character. I can always tell when a character is voiced by him. He just has that one unique voice that you always know is his. (Btw, he also voices Italy, Hikaru Hitachiin, Death the Kid, Haruka Nanase, and at least a hundred more!)
So, that's why Natsu is my favorite! I could go on forever explaining why, but my fingers are all cramped from typing so fast! XD

Thank you guys again, so much, and I cannot wait to finish the narration and show it to you guys, because it's gonna be so amazing! Please just hang in there for another few days or so!

~NinjaGo KJLCZ 💖