❱ Alright...This is Gonna Be a Complete Crapstorm... (CONTEST CLOSED)

Okay, I have no clue why the heck I'm doing this, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
You guys know how I believe that everyone's opinions matter? Well, it's true. And I'm gonna support that.
In the comments below, yes, right now after you read this if you'd like, I wanna know who your favorite Fairy Tail character of all time is, and if you'd like, an explanation why. The character that I see mentioned the most will be the character that I write a little story on, in a chapter after the competition. In the little story, I will be writing kinda like a day-in-the-life-of type thing. This is gonna be interesting...
So, if you have no clue what that means, it means I will be pretty much be writing a mini story about that character, and everything they do in one day...in diary form. Yes, diary form. None of this will be opinionated towards my beliefs...just a straight up honest day in that character's life.
You're probably thinking "Why are you doing this, Author San?"
Well, it's because this was requested, and hey, I have to admit, it sounded like a great idea...but...it's gonna be a complete Crapstorm in the comments...but that's okay!
So, this is your time to shine, and be noticed by Author San! (Even though I spend hours a day replying to you guys' comments all the time...)
Oh, and did I mention that all the people with the best explanations of their favorite characters will be mentioned at the end of the story? So, this is definitely your chance to shine if you are great at explaining things? (Here's someone right here who loves to explain things...maybe a bit too much...)
THE COMPETITION WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL JANUARY 17TH. So, without further ado, let the Crapstorm begin!

Wish me luck...
~NinjaGo KJLCZ 💖
(Btw, do you guys want to know who my favorite character is?)