✿❱ Leo and Aries

{Insert Author-Chan Note Here}

Aries: Leo-Sama!!

Leo: What's wrong, Aries?

Aries: Sumimasen, but could you please help me? Gomennasai!

Leo: No need to apologize! What do you need help with?

Aries: I had a nightmare, and now I'm scared!

Leo: That explains why you're texting me at 3 am...

Aries: Gomennasai! I didn't mean to disturb your sleep!

Leo: No, it's fine! As long as I can be of assistance.

Aries: I just had a really bad nightmare, and I don't know what to do!

Leo: First, maybe you should tell me what the nightmare was about. Maybe that will help you.

Aries: Well, it was another nightmare about Karen. I dreamed that she came back to take me back and abuse me! : (

Leo: Well, it was just a silly nightmare. Don't worry, there is absolutely no way that Karen can come back. We're safe now. : )

Aries: Thank you Leo-Sama, but I don't think that will prevent any more of those horrible nightmares.

Leo: Well, just remember to think positive, and just try and forget Karen. She's in the past! We have new key-holders now, that aren't her.

Aries: I think I'll try that from now on. Gomennasai for disturbing you again, but could you please stay with me on my end of the sky for the rest of the night? I feel lonely over here. (Constellation logic??)

Leo: Whatever makes you happy, Aries. : )

Aries: Arigato Leo-Sama!

Leo: No problem!

Aries: Oh, one more thing.

Leo: Yeah?

Aries: Do you think that Lucy-San will turn on us like Karen did?

Leo: I'm almost completely sure that will never happen. Don't worry. The past is in the past. Just let it go, and it'll all be fine. This is all in your head, believe me. I've had to let the past go a few times as well, and it made my life so much better.

Aries: Arigato Leo-Sama. I will take those words to heart.

Leo: No problem! ^^

Aries: : )

Leo: Now, I believe I have a milky way to catch.

----------------User Leo has gone offline------------------

Aries: You don't know how much this means to me Leo-Sama. Arigato Gozaimasu. ^-^

That was probably the most adorable one I've written so far! <3 The cool thing is, I just found out that in actual Zodiac, Leo and Aries are known as 'Compatible Lovers', which I thought was pretty cute. This was another one of those short chapters, but hey, when you're trying to get 5 chapters done in a specific amount of time, short and sweet chapters are a score, believe me. ^.^'