"It's nice to see you too T. Now you know if August hears you saying that, he gone check you." I giggled at the thought of August checking people. During his little promo tour, he had checked a few people. First Keisha Chante on BET, and then he went in on everybody at the Arkansas show because someone snatched his hat that Mel had gave to him years back.

"He been talking about you and the kids this whole tour. He ain't gone check me. Plus I'm that nigga. I'm prepared to take a bullet for his skinny ass at any giving moment."

I patted T on the back. "And thank you for being that nigga."

T and I walked down the hallway turning the corner every now and then until we reached the door that said 'August Alsina.' I instantly got excited. I hadn't seen August in a whole four weeks, and I was just happy to see him. T gave me a thumbs up and started walking away, and I slowly knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" August asked from the other side of the door.

Damn it. I thought. "Uh. Im a fan and I just wanted to see you." I said disgusing my voice a little. But I didn't realize that I should've just said my name because August had a short temper, and he might not be okay with a fan sneaking backstage to see him. That's crazy. August didn't say anything, so I started twisting the knob slowly. When I saw August wasnn't stopping me, I barged right in. When August saw it was me, a smile spread across his face. The both of us stood there not saying anything. It was kind of weird. I started laughing, and August still remained in that one spot looking at me smiling.

"August, stop staring at me." I finally broke the silence,

"I see you've gotten big." August started making his way towards me but instead he went towards the door locking it then he turned back around facing me giving me a weird creepy face. "Stop staring at me li-" August cut me off by placing his soft plunp lips on mine. My body turned into a pit of fire. My hands found their way around his neck, and my lips moved aganist his. I don't know what this kiss was for, but I was liking it. I needed to pull away quickly before I got caught up.

I pushed August back, and he smirked at me. "This is your last show and I'm sure your fans want their money's worth."

August chuckled taking a step back towards me all up in my personal space once again. "What you tryna say?"

"I will rape you."  I pushed August back again and then turned away from him walking to take a seat on the chair that was in the room. "Tomorrow we find out the sex of the baby. I hope it's a boy. I don't want another girl. Melonie has been getting on my nerves since you left."

"I think your just mad because Melione takes a liking to me more than she does to you."

I shrugged. "Whatever you say. Oh and here you go." I took my MCM bag off my shoulders taking out my cell phone and the drawing Melione had drew August. August took the drawing from my hands and instantly started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh along. "I'm snitchin."  I said.

"Whatever. I love it though. I'm gone put it on the fridge."

"You do that."  My phone vibrated on the table leg and August picked it up looking at my case which was a picture of him. "You a fan huh? You want a autograph or a picture?"  August asked. 

"I want a picture for the gram, fam." August nodded his head and unlocked the door to get somebody to take a picture of us. A light skin girl with long black curly hair walked in smiling. She was pretty too, so I had to compliment her.

"You're cute." Shhe looked at me and blushed.

"Thank you."

"You better stop flirting with Marissa. She like girls." August whispered in my hair making me giggle. I remained seated in my chair as August stood beside me smiling. Marrissa took our picture before handing us the phone. It was a nice picture too.

"Thank you."

"You welcome, and August you're on in like 2 more minutes." She said as she left the room and shut the door. I went to my Instagram app and posted the picture with the caption, "Met @AugustAlsina sexy ass tonight! Ladies he is so fine in person. Wouldn't mind having his babies."

August phone vibrated, and he pulled it out his pocket checking the notiication and laughed. He looked up at me. "Really Malenda, that's how you feel?"  I nodded. He liked the picture and commented on it saying he wouldn't mind either with some kissy emoji .

"I'm deleting your comment. You ain't bout to have your fans coming after me."

"They gone be coming after you tonight anyway, especially after the show. I'm giving your Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat name to the people. " August laughed like it was really funny, and I just stood there eyeballing him. It kind of reminded me of the first time when we met at the strip club. Who would've known we'd be here?

"Nigga shut up, and let's go." I grabbed his arm leading him out the room with my things. As soon as we entered the hallway, Big T, Rick and other people were standing there waiting. I chucked August the dueces as I made my way to the VIP section with Rick. This show was going to be interesting.

I'm uploading more tonight but it'll be later on. Malenda's outfit in the MM.