Jean hissed in victory, "First off, I will destroy your beloved dragon then your ne--ACK!!!"

Before she could finish her sentence, a fairly large hot red and orange dragon with sharp blood red eyes before blasting out a powerful mix of red flames and a sonic blast.

Jean howled in pain as the blast hit her in mid-air and she struggled to regain altitude from the sky before opening her webbed wings and growled at the newcomer.

"Slytherith!" I called out on seeing him eagerly. "I'm so glad to see you!"

"Me too, Little Wolf," Slytherith hissed before seeing the painful blisters from Shimmer. "Come, we need to find a safe place to land."

I nodded and carefully lead them back to the forest before contacting Finn and the others  on the way and told them to meet me by the Lake of Healing.

When they ask about where is the place, I send out a small robin to accompany them to the Lake.

After landing at the shore of Lake, I climbed off the back of Shimmer and ran to her tail which she let me checked on the blisters before Slytherith purred at her and gave her loving lick on her scales.

Shimmer purred in response before returning the greeting. As I waited for the others to get here, I transformed into my Alpha Wolf form with my crystal blue Tribal Markings glowing and my eyes were focused on the entrance before my ears twitched upon recognizing the footsteps.

A little red robin flew into the entrance before the little bird was followed by my friends and the three agents and I thanked the red robin for giving them some guidance along the way.

The little robin chirped in response before going into the tree and left us be.

Slytherith smelled the scents of the strangers before spreading out of his blood red feathered wings and crouched low in defense.

"Who are these strangers, Little One?" He asked with a snarl, before adding, "Do they come here to expose the location of the Lake to their kind?!"

"We are not here for some trouble, si--"

"SILENCE!" Slytherith was furious when he heard those lies, which I can't even stop him but only watched in amusement with Shimmer and Ivan in the sidelines. "Not coming here for trouble, huh? I heard many of your lie---ACK!"

I looked at Shimmer and found her nipping on his neck before they both stare down and Shimmer scoffed before Slytherith finally forced himself to apologize.

"My deepest apologizes for making you a fool,"

"Do not embarrass them or made out rude comments about the humans, Slyther," Shimmer cooed as the blood red dragon looked embarrassed. "They don't know what they know to instore here."

"Shimmer," I called while brushing my paw over the water and it sparkled like diamonds. "We need to heal that wound as soon as possible before it could catch some infection and I am certain that it will take a long process of healing."

"How do you know, Lady Razor?" Ivan asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

I turned away from the waters and looked at them in the eyes, "The Lake of Healing told me."

"Wha?"

"This place is very sacred and needs to be away from humans in a possible way," I paused watching as the other animals looked into our way and continued, "The Lake of Healing can talk to the chosen children of the Gods and the Goddesses."