Outside, a sleek black and dark purple dragon was flying through the dark clouds of thunder and lightning before flying above the silver jet and snarled.

Back inside, Razor stopped in her tracks as everyone ushered themaelves to grab some weapons for bringing those birds down before Rod took notice of her frozen body language and signalled everyone to stop.

The teenager raised her head before taking a long sniff from the air and let out a low growl; thus, making Kitsune and Atsume returned back into her body after hearing her growl of command.

"Something wrong, Lady Razor?" Ivan asked putting the gun into his holster.

He only got a growl as a reply but Razor cut her growl short before facing the door of the silver jet and said, "Open the door."

Riley was confused. "Why?"

"Open the door. Now."

As the two men were confused, Rod followed her eyes and found them staring the door before he take action and pressed the button.

The door opened and Razor rushed out while jumping into the air before Rod closed the door in time.

"Why did you do that, Sir Rod!?"

"She couldn't survive that fall!"

"She will survive," Rod said without looking at them.

"I just know that she will."

* * *

After I jumped out of the silver jet, I summoned my strength and let out a piercing whistle from the howling wind before a pure white and silver feathered dragon caught me in mid-air and we both flew right above the silver jet.

The dragon's clear silver crystals were absorbing light from the sun and its heat before letting out a hum as I patted on its neck.

"At ease, Shimmer," I cooed which was returned by a purr coming from the dragon. "Come on, let's show those fuckers who are the bosses."

Shimmer hummed in response and tipped towards the left as we went towards the small group of aircrafts before I commanded my dragon to blast the aircrafts with her ice breath and she just did.

"Argh! We've been hit!" One of the Lemons yowled. "By what!?" The other asked trying to regain control but failed.

"I-I don't know!"

"Don't just stand there and do nothing! Find a way to get us out of here!"

Eventually, the two Lemons jumped out of the plane before it collided to another aircraft and went downhill.

Shimmer swiftly descended herself into the clouds before sending another icy blast towards the other unfortunate planes and flew away from the flaming collision.

Until....

A blast of hot lava and dark ashes coming through our way and Shimmer quickly got out of the way before we would be turned into BBQ-ed dragon and human.

Then, a black and dark purple dragon descended from the storm clouds while its sharp crimsom red eyes seemed to be glaring at me before I glared back as well and told Shimmer to go faster.

"I recognized you, Sister!" The dragon hissed as she picked up the pace and was already on our tails. "I will destroy you no matter what it takes for me to destroy everything from you!"

I didn't talk back before Shimmer let out a yowl of pain and turned back to see her feathered tail was burned and it was full of black and red blisters.

The Avengers' Wolf | Avengers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara