Hwever, my boobs weren't the only thing wrong. It was so much more. I honestly didn't enjoy the first trimester. Things were hard. It was like a period sort of thing and nobody in the house understood what I went through. Thankfully, I didn't have nausea. My doctor had provided me with a drug called Diclegis that treats nausea. I just took two tablets a day and it wasn't so bad cause I got to eat all the food I wanted. But worse than anything, I was always tired so I hardly ever wanted to do anything. I still managed to go see Dr. Tanner and to my appointments with Dr. Rimbecky, and I had both today.

I was waiting for August to get back from dropping the kids off down the street at Ty and Cole's house since they were going to the carnival. August and I wouldn't be able to take them. and it was the last day before it went to another state. August was taking a long time though. and I was about to go back to sleep until I heard the door slam making me jump up off the couch. August looked at me like I was crazy.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired, thats all."

"Alright, let's go to this appointment." I got up walking to the door, and August met me halfway grabbing my hand something he always did. I don't even know why I've told him plenty of times that I can hold myself up for the simple fact I wasn't even that big yet but he insisted he held my hand and "helped me out.".=

"Karter and August always a pleasure to see the two of you." Dr. Rimbecky said as he entered the room.

"Same to you Doc." August said as he looked up from his cell phone. Dr. Rimbecky sat down on the rolling stool taking his pen out from his coat pocket.

"I see your boobs are getting bigger." Dr. Rimbecky said while he rolled closer to me and took a brief look examining them. I could feel August burning a hole in his skin, and I'm sure he did also.

"Don't worry August. This is a part of the pregnacy."  Dr.Rimbecky said assuring August while he laughed, but August didn't find it funny at all. I found it cute that he was jealous. Dr. Rimbecky wrote down some things on his clipboard and looked back up at me. "Are the pills for the nausea working for you?" I nodded. "Alright. What about the laxitives for the constipation?" I nodded my head, and August chuckled.

"I'm glad you ain't sleeping with me cause Ion need you blowing up a nigga bathroom." August chuckled again making me a little angry, so I took the pen from Dr.Rimbecky's hand and threw it at August. That only made him laugh harder. I pouted and folding my arms.

"Sorry." I said to Dr.Rimbecky." He nodded his head and got another pen out his white trench coat.

After August stopped being childish, Dr.Rimbecky weighed me. I had gained about a good six pounds. He measured my abdomen to see if the baby was growing and lastly checked my blood pressure.

"Alright, you're all good to go. Your next appointment is in two weeks, but if you have any troubles call me."

"Alright doc, we appreciate you."

"Have a good day." Dr. Rimbecky waved at us, and we left going straight to our appointment with Dr.Tanner.

.  .  .  .

"Good Morning August and Malenda." Dr. Tanner smiled brightly liked she always did. I swear this women was so beautiful, and she just lightened up the room.

"Good Morning." I smiled back hugging her. August sat down giving her a head nod.

"Has he been rude to you lately?" She asked.