Chapter 1

Okay, this is a book I've been wanting to write for a while now. I hope you enjoy! <3 I also might change the title of it later on, got any ideas? 

Text copyright ©️ _Silent-Eyes_  ™️ 2018-

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ME (_Silent-Eyes_)

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in a whole or in a part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

A single copy of this materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or assosiated with them users may not distribute said copies to others whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed bellow:

PM me.
***

 "Shit" Jason curses, peeking behind the wall and at the front door.

He moves back and faces me, running a hand through his brown hair.

"There's a secretary at the front desk" he whispers. I nod and stretch my arms. "What else?"

"There are security guards at the meeting door, none at his own. You go to the secretary and then I'll go and get you a pass. You have five minutes. He'll be in his office in ten."

"Okay," I smirk, walking inside the building. I get a few weird glances, maybe because everyone here is wearing business suits or dresses and I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

Pink just isn't my thing.

I walk to the lady at the desk and she gives me a once-over, then forcing a smile.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She looks as if my clothes are an automatic gag machine.

"I'm here to look at the top floor building," I say emotionless.

She checks her computer and looks back at me, "I'm sorry miss but you don't have a reservation and nobody is allowed on the top floor to just 'look' at it. It is not up for looking at nor up for buying." She looks like she's won a Grammy.

She thinks I don't know that? The top floor is where the meetings are held and where some offices are at.

And just as planned, Jason walks in dressed in a black business suit. Looking all professional and shit.

He walks to the lady at the desk with a stone face.

"Hello, ho-" he cuts her off.

"Yes, I am here for a meeting." Ah, the deadly voice. The voice he uses that sounds like he just killed a person.

She nods her head multiple times, fear shining in her brown eyes. 

Ha!

"Y-yes sir, on what floor?"

"The top floor." He says again, keeping his voice the same as before.

She nods and glances at me.

"Really? No way, me too. But she won't let me go there" I say, looking at Jason with fake astonishment.

He nods, "and why won't you miss?"

"I-I. S-she-"

"Give her a pass and give me mine. I can easily get you fired for poor hospitality, or maybe if you keep it up I can throw in a little extra. Hmm. Maybe, unemployment for the rest of your life, sound good?"

She shakes her head multiple times and stumbles with getting our passes.

"N-no, sir. T-thank you for coming, h-have a nice day."

  I hold in my laugh and take my pass. When I do I reach over to the bowl of lollipops on her desk and take one, I throw my wrapper in the trash and pop it in my mouth. Giving a devil smile and a wink towards her before turning around and walking to the elevator with Jason by my side.

He presses the bottom and we wait a couple of seconds. When it opens nobody is in there, thank you!

We walk in and the door closes. When it does I laugh and so does Jason too. We high five each other and he takes off his dress coat, leaving him in a white button up and dress pants.

"Nice job, bro" I smile, patting his back. He chuckles, "you too."

"The Snow twins strike again" he laughs, draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Not yet," I say just as the elevator stops on the top floor.

"Showtime" he grins, rubbing his hands together with a devil grin.

  I walk out of the elevator and down the hallway, No leaves a few seconds after I do. I toss my lollipop in the trash can that's in the hall and walk down the hall and make a right, down a small hallway is two huge double doors, with two guards standing outside them.

I cut off their conversation by standing in front of them.

When they notice I'm there the one with brown hair holds out his hand.

"I'm sorry miss, there is a meeting and you're not allowed in."

I laughed dryly, "yes I know, I'm waiting."

The blond headed one raises an eyebrow, "for who exactly?"

"Adrian Black"