Haunted prt 3

:)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We stood in front of the old and large building in front of its granite looking steps that lead to a large dark door from what I could tell with my flash light. "Are you girls ready"? Jason asked. "Yes"! Regy squealed and I looked over to see her arm wrapped around Jason's, " I guess" I said. Jason walked forward with Regy on his arm and I walked beside him as we went up the 4 long steps until we got to the door. I pointed my flashlight at the door and with relief saw it was locked until Jason gave his flashlight to Regy and dug in his front hoodie jacket and pulled out jingly keys. " Hey, shine your light at the door knob" he said as he held the keys in his hand, I shone mine at the door handle and the light was bright enogh to cover Jason's hands. He started looking at each key, and there were about a million of them on one small key chain! Some were a gold color and some were silver looking and a variety of shapes and sizes, but then he picked out a some what small gold key "ah ha" he said triumphantly as he leaned in his hand and put the key in the key hole and turned it which made an odd clicking noise. He pulled it out and put the jumble of keys in his pocket "where in" he said and I could tell he was smiling, he turned to Regy and she gave him his flashlight and he slowly turned the handle and opened the door and it made a scraping sound as he did. " Ready"? he asked with no fear anywhere in his voice, I gulped as I shone my flashlight into the dark and dreary building " I am"! Regy said yet I could hear the slight shake in her voice and I looked and saw her locked arms with Jason again hmmm Jason didn't seem to mind it. With all of our flashlights pointed ahead we all enter through the large door together and wow this place is so well sad just strange object on the floor from what I saw like chairs and things. We started to walk further and further until I could no longer see the entrance. We were suddenly walking down a hallway with different doors with our flashlights in different spots as we walked together with jason in the middle of us we stayed silent and probably because of just the depressing atmosphere. suddenly I became cold I rubbed my arm with my hand that wasn't holding the flashlight and shivered " Are you guys cold"? I asked Regy and Jason, "no not at all, why"? Jason asked from beside me. " I suddenly got very cold" , " Omg! Katherine don't you pay attention to what you watch? There must be a ghost right next to you!" what? Thats impossible. " nothings impossible" I hear Jason say, "well this is" I spit back. Ghost are not real, how can I believe in something I can't see? We ended the conversation there and continued in silence. I still felt icy as we continued, I pulled out my cell phone to see it was 3:33 am and put it back in my pocket.

"Wow" I heard jason muffle as we suddenly halted we were a few feet of where the hallway either continues or turns right. " I thought I saw a little boy" That sent shivers down my spine even without believing in that kind of stuff. " Where did it go"? Regy asked in a startled voice and i could tell she was trying to maintain her cool. " He ran down the hall and turned right" wow Jason sounded a little like he was in shock, suddenly he and Regy started walking actually started running down the hall don't tell me there going after the "little boy" he saw. I ran and caught up to them as we turned the corner and we ran past two doors on either side of us and stopped at the third one on the left " I think he went in here I just have a feeling" Jason said still a little shocked sounding as we stood in the large open doorway. We shown our flashlights ahead and my heart dropped through the floor no the earth as we saw shackles on the walls in all sizes and saw many cabinets and a steel looking bed with surgical looking tools on a silver colored tray next to it. I know what this place is I've heard of it on different t.v programs but never imagined that they really had this especially in our town wow our town was made to look perfect with perfect people but this is just....... I heard Regy scream from beside Jason " What"?! me and Jason asked at the same time, I shone my flashlight at her but she was turned to the left and with a shaky finger was pointing to where her flashlight was pointed. I couldn't believe it, on the wall was what looked like blood splatters that were somewhat brown and darkened with age I had no doubt now that they used there patients as lab rats and tested on them. Those poor people just because they were not quite themselves with problems they were treated so cruelly. Suddenly I heard a buzzing as I looked up at the source and all the rusty old lights hanging on the ceiling lit up and turned off repeatedly and seeing that place fully lit up well I can't even describe the details. " How does this building still have power"? I asked Jason as the lights continued to turn off and on by themselves and during the light I turned to Jason and he was looking ahead in pure shock with his mouth slightly open and his eyes wide " It doesn't" he said. Wait what? Then how was the lights turning off!? I was beginning to get nervous even Jason was scared and I don't even want to know how Regy was. " Lets leave" I said trying to stay calm and I looked as Jason suddenly snapped out of it and just shook his head agreeing and we all turned and ran no I mean sprinted out the door and I was a bit slower as Jason with Regy still locked arms ran a few inched ahead of me, darn it for not doing sports! Ugh well I thought just being fit and going to the gym could make me be a bit athletic wait why am I thinking about that now!? We ran and turned the corner as I realized that the old ceiling light were going on and off as well and I was suddenly even colder. We ran and ran going down different halls yet the lights wouldn't quit it. " The exit should be here"! I heard frustrated Jason almost yell in a panicky voice yet Regy never said a thing and we kept running. We should have known we wouldn't find our way out and suddenly from behind we heard the noise of chairs being thrown over and doors slamming open like we were being chased out. We have to get out and get out now! I looked through an open doorway and saw a big glass window and got an idea. I stopped mid step.

"Wait"! I yelled and they both stopped instantly "Lets go"! Jason yelled at me, " No you know we will never find our way out! follow me I have an idea"! I rushed out the words and grabbed Regy's arms yet avoided her face in fear of her expression and dragged her along with Jason into the open doorway. I rushed them to the window. I let go of her and pushed the sliding glass so it was wide open and there was no screen and it was huge. I turned to them and looked at Jason and he had an approving look "nice"! he said as he walked to the wind with Regy, " Wait Jason you go first so you can help her down" " ok" he said as he put one leg over then the other and jumped, although we were on the first floor the drop fom the window to the ground was atleast 6 ft. Suddenly I heard bangs from the hallway getting closer. " Go Regy"! I urged she stuck her feet out and jumped then I quickly dangled my feet over and look at the dark ground to see Regy standing behind Jason as Jason offered his hand to me but suddenly I felt my hair be jerked backwards as I almost fell backwards but Jason grabbed my foot, "Katherine jump"! he yelled to me as I had my upper half up upside down hanging in through the window in the building with my head almost touching the floor. I swung my upper half up and grabbed the top of the window and jumped as fast as I could but I screamed as I dangled out the window by my hair and had tears running down my face as I touched my hair. "Katherine"! Regy screeched as I closed my eyes tightly suddenly the pressure was gone as I fell and heard a faint haunting whisper "sorry" as I opened my eyes and was in Jason's arms. " Are you ok"? he asked more serious than he has ever been in his entire life. What just happened? a ghost? thats impossible! there has to be an explanation! " katherine"? he asked again, I almost forgot he asked " I'm fine, lets just get away from here and fast" I said looking up at him. He put me down and Regy ran to my side and wrapped her arms around me " Lets go" she said as we quickly got back to the trail leaving that place far behind. what was that? did I just imagine it? yet my head felt sore how can I imagine that!? I will find an answer to this. I will.