( ninety - one! )

( DYLAN WHEN! )
[ +f ]

( DYLAN WHEN! )[ +f ]

[ VINE REMAKE! ]

THE INTERVIEWER decided to move on to a more funny topic, the vine remakes you and Dylan did over the course of filming. You and Dylan are two very fun and childish people and so when it comes to being bored on set, you both decided to remake some vines.

"So Dylan. A video has recently surfaced on the internet of you and your girlfriend remaking popular vines." At that moment, Dylan's eyes got wide as he looked to the camera not knowing how to react. Thomas and Kaya laughed as they watched Dylan's reaction. They were in fact there on set with them as they were doing these videos.

"Oh god!" Dylan chuckled as he hid his face in embarrassment. This was his Spice Girls video all over again.

_

( I'M A BAD BITCH YOU
CAN'T KILL ME! )

You walked into the catering room with a fake knife and slammed the door open to the kitchen from set where Dylan was hiding under a counter.

"Are you READY TO FUCKING DIE?!" On queue Dylan struggled to move a bit out of the counter and said, "AH! I'M A BAD BITCH YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" You struggled to hold the phone at that point as you died of laughter. Something about Dylan saying that line you laugh harder than the original vine.

( WHY ARE
YOU RUNNING?! )

It was lunch time and you and the rest of the cast had just finished the opening car scene. Rosa wanted to help film the next remake since she was a fan of watching the other one you and Dyl had made.

Dylan started running and screaming as he looked back at you. You got out of the vehicle and stopped in your tracks.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!" "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!"

( AND THEY
WERE ROOMMATES! )

You and Dylan sat on the stairs from the city scene as you pressed the play button and he smoothly put his sunglasses on. Thomas walked past not even knowing he was going to be apart of the vine.

"and they were roommates!" You said casually as your camera followed Thomas walking to god know where. Dylan turned the camera around close to his face before saying, "ah they were roommates."

( WHO EVER THREW THAT PAPER, YA MOM'S A HOE! )

You and Dylan had talked about making this vine for a while but it happened out of nowhere unplanned. You were running lines with Rosa as you felt something hit the back of your head. It was a paper ball that Dylan threw. You turned around and yelled "WHO EVER THREW THAT PAPER, YA MOM'S A HOE!" As you said that you saw that Thomas was filming it and you started to burst out into laughter. "Oh my god I didn't know you were recording!"

( COUNTRY BOY!
I LOVE YOU! )

Dylan stared at your camera from your phone with a really bad blonde wig and glasses before singing, "country BOY! I lOVE YOU!" And finished it off by sticking his tongue out like the girl did from the video. You fell on the floor laughing and your eyes were shut from how funny that was. The way he manipulates his voice reminded you for the other vines you remade. Boy, it was good to have a boyfriend that you could remake vines with.