★SIXTY-NINE?★

STILES WHEN:You and Allison are very good friends and every week Stiles gives Allison a letter to give to you

STILES WHEN:
You and Allison are very good friends and every week Stiles gives Allison a letter to give to you.

Allison was going through the last aisle of the library trying to find a book on The Great Depression. She had to study for her history class and had no time to waste.

" Looking for this?" Stiles said holding the book from the other side. Allison rolled her eyes and glared at her boyfriend Scott who was next to Stiles.

"Sorry, I gotta help him out." Scott said as Stiles smiled back at Allison.

"Is it another letter Stiles?" She said annoyed while crossing her arms. You were always given these letters by Stiles and he signed them anonymously but you knew it was him due to the many Batman and Star Wars references in them.

I'll be your Batman to your inner Catwoman...

Stiles peered his head from the other to side to talk to Allison better.

"Just give her this one." He said handing the very annoyed girl a piece of paper. Allison shoved his head back to other side.

"You're not gonna get the book if you don't give this to her." Stiles said giving Allison another shot. Allison grabbed the stupid piece of paper making Stiles smile and he handed her the book back.

•••

" You're the Obi-Wan for me..." you read the last part of Stiles letter and laughed.

"That's a new one." You said before folding it back up.