★EIGHTY-FOUR?★

Stiles When

Stiles When...
He didn't take for the smart one.

"Hey hon' your report came in, 4.0 GPA, keep it up!" Your dad said standing in the hallway.
You were with Stiles in your room since he asked you for help on a case. He has always known you as the bad ass reckless friend and never knew how much you cared about your grades, or how smart you were.

"Whoa, really?" Stiles stared at your dad and back at you with shock. You weren't Lydia smart but you were a close second.

•*•*•

"I didn't know you were that smart, y/n!" You and Stiles were sitting on the floor crisscrossed as you went back and fourth from documents to documents.

"I guess I just really want to get outta here." You said before highlighting a quote on the document.

"Why do I feel like that's not the full story?" He noticed you ignoring him and he quickly grabbed your highlighter so you would tell him.

"Look maybe I don't want to be reckless all my life! Maybe I want a future, a successful one." You said. You looked down and thought about your mother. When she died you became the rebellious teenager and it was fun for a while but your mother wanted a bright future for you. So did you.

" I think that takes a lot of grit, your using your freedom as a good thing." He simply said making you smile.

•••
I updated!!!!!! So I'm currently trying to write my speech for class officer and I've never been more stuck on a paper my whole life, rip. I just started reading The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher and it's amazing, it's a new POV and I recommend it if you like Star Wars!