( eighty - six! )

- " He's dead

- " He's dead." -

+a

3

2

1

THIRD POV

You sat in Spanish class watching the boring teacher write across the white board. It was a silent day due to the review for an upcoming test, no one was fooling around.

You sank back in your seat as you started to feel a bit bored of the same revision. One kid in your class still didn't understand the difference with some Latin words making the teacher having to repeat herself multiple times.

Grabbing your blue pen you started to write on the back of your hand. You only did this when you were bored and that was definitely the case here.

R.I.P Finnick Odair

You closed your pen cap and blew on your hand so the ink would dry and wouldn't smudge all over your hand later. You forgot your boyfriend Stiles was sitting next to you until he opened his mouth.

"Who's Finnick Odair?"

.

.

.

You looked at the boy and back at your hand since that had been what he's referring to. You looked up at him with your mouth open. "How did he not know who Finnick was?" You thought.

"He's from The Hunger Games?!" You whispered as you shifted to face him more. He furrowed his eyebrows at you and then turned back to see the white board.

"Why? Are you jealous of him?" You said smiling widely as you grabbed your hand. He gave you a side look. The one that read "please..I'm not jealous of a fictional character." Look.

"I'm not jealous." He simply said. You squinted your eyes and looked back at him. "You should be." You said knowing that would trigger him. He shifted his seat quickly to look at you.

"He's dead."

"So."

"You can't like him!" He said throwing his hands around.

"Says who?!"

"Says me! Your real life boyfriend! Who may I add is ALIVE!" He said with the continuous hand movements. The bell suddenly rang and you picked up your stuff.

"For now you are." You said before heading out of class.