★EIGHTY-ONE?★

Stiles When

Stiles When...
You were dating Theo and he was using you to get closer to the pack.

You stood in the hallway of the hospital as you just stared at nothing, your mind was empty but you could still feel pain. The pain that was caused by one Theo Raeken.

Stiles had warned you before that he was trouble and a liar. You didn't want to believe him because you had faith that Theo could be so much more then people thought he was. Wow were you wrong.

He used you. He used you to get closer to the pack and it destroyed you. You weren't in love with Theo, but you still felt heartbroken because a guy used you. It was like a moment where you realize how someone may have never even loved you or love you. You would be second guessing everything.

You were lost in your vivid thoughts that you hadn't even noticed the tall boy standing in front of you. You weren't even sure how to label Stiles anymore. You love Stiles and you didn't want to say it to him because you were scared how Theo would react if he found out you were in love with some other guy. I guess it was really something you wouldn't have to worry about anymore.

"You okay?" Your eyes wandered to Stiles before putting on a fake smile as you looked at him.

"Yea, I'm good." You lied as he kept staring at you. Stiles got the news from Scott, your brother. He didn't like Theo and honestly, he would be glad to kill him for you.

"Where were you by the way?" You asked Stiles. Scott said he would be here half an hour ago but he wasn't.

 Scott said he would be here half an hour ago but he wasn't

"Oh, I was... taking care of business." Stiles said stumbling on his words as he smiled hoping you wouldn't ask what exactly he was doing.

"Ok?" You said as you gave him a confused look before crossing your arms. It was quite for a good two minutes before he decided to talk again.

"He didn't deserve you, you know that right?" Stiles said with a more calm voice. It was soothing and helped your relax from all the drama and stress in your life at the moment.

You looked down at your sneakers and sighed knowing that this was all real.

"I guess." You said silently as you sucked on your inner cheek. Stiles shakes his head and grabbed your hands making you look at him.

"Don't let him affect you. Its not worth it." He said as he looked into you eyes. You nodded and looked back at him with the same sincerity he had. It took you a second to notice that Stiles was leaning in and with out even thinking about it, you did to. Your lips were so close to his and you were for sure going to kiss him.

"HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" You heard a loud Liam as he entered running to you and Stiles.

"Oh was I interrupting something?" He asked innocently as you all just stood there. Stiles wanting to kill Liam and you just soaking in everything that could have been.

IM NOT EMOTIONALLY READY!! 4 DAYS UNTIL TEEN WOLF!! DID U GUYS SEE THE POSTERS?!2!:!:!:!8/82&292@9:9/ im sorry but I'm not ok.