★FOURTY-FIVE?★

Stiles When...

*Song for this: Superlove by Charli XCX*

You went to the library to relax and Stiles asks to seat next to you.

"Hey sorry, is anyone sitting here?" You look up to see the one and only Stiles Stilinski back at it again with the Spanish book. You've noticed it a couple of times when he passed through the halls.

"No, you can sit." You smiled as he smiles and takes a seat across from where you are.

"You take Spanish?" You ask him. He looks up and takes a second to run through what you have asked him.

"Oh um no." He said blushing a bit. You tilted your head a bit in confusing. Then what's with the book? Stupid. Maybe he just wants to learn Spanish, duh. But being your curious self you had to know.

"So then what's with the book?" You ask and regret it right away. He probably thinks you're some sort of stalker now.

"Well...there's this girl I like and she's Spanish and she speak a lot of it at times when she wants to..I guess I just wanted to learn it and impress her one day." Stiles blurted taking a deep breath afterwards. You laughed a little at everything that just came out of his mouth.

"¿quién es la chica que te gusta?" You said folding your hands together and leaning toward. Stiles looked at you for a second and had no idea what was going on. He looked down at his text book and looked through his book shuffling through paper. He looked up and said "Si?" Making you laugh.

"Who's the girl you like?" You restated in English so Stiles would understand...you hope.
He got super nervous and went back to his text book. After about a minute and closed the book, it wasn't gonna help him if he couldn't do it on his own.

"Eres tu...its you." He softly smiled making you blush to the extreme. Who knew a trip to the library would become a good thing.

I'm dying here because my Kylie lipkit comes tomorrow but I can't wait that long! That means I have to go through hell (school) FIRST!