★FIFTY-SIX?★

Stiles When...
He's asking you to choose a place to eat but it's not the easiest with you.

You were at Stiles' house sitting on his bed as he sat across from you almost falling off multiple times.

"Y/n please pick a place. If we wait much longer then nothing will be open." You rolled you eyes due to the rush. You didn't even care about where you were gonna go to eat.

"I said I don't care. We can't go anywhere!" You said standing up from the bed. Stiles however was still sitting on his bed and running his hands through his hair which he does when he's stressed out or annoyed.

"You always say that but when I pick a place you wanna go somewhere else. It's been like that for two years now." He said showing to fingers. You grabbed your purse and jacket and looked at him.

"Look. Let's just get Pizza like you said before. I won't change my mind." Stiles looked at you and sighed. He wasn't gonna make this a big deal and maybe you weren't going to change your mind for once.

★★★

You and Stiles were the looking at the small menu in front of you both. You guys decided to go to this small pizza place that is near your house. For a small pizza place it was damn full.

After looking at the menu you looked up at Stiles who was looking at you with a poker face but you could literally tell how annoyed he was. He knew what you were going to say.

"Just say it." He said lightly slamming the menu and clasping his hands together as his elbows lean on the table.

"Can we get Chinese instead? Please." You said. You realized that you were being a tad annoying but you were just really craving some Chinese food. Stiles stood up and pulled you by your wrist.

"I wasted $2.00 on parking." Stiles stopped in realization that he wasted $2.00. You stopped and looked at him. He looked like he was going to pass out for spending that.

"And I'm the annoying one."