★TWENTY-FIVE?★

Stiles When:

You and your family including your brother Scott were going on a vacation to NYC and that meant leaving the whole pack for a week, also meaning leaving your boyfriend Stiles.

You were in your hotel room in NYC having nothing to do since the try of your family went out to grab some food to bring back since room service is too expensive. You decided to call on Lydia to see how things were back home. It only took three rings until Lydia picked up with a relived sigh.

"Is everything ok back there?" You asked through the phone.

"Um yea! Perfect." Lydia said. Truth is things weren't so perfect as Lydia said it is. Theo is starting more drama that is too much for just Kira, Malia, and Stiles to handle.

"Where are you?" You asked with your hands on your head, you weren't sure what to expect when you came back, if anything you and Scott can only be the two left in the pack.

"At the sherifs office.." Lydia said looking around as she looked at Malia who started to block all the doors. Kira helping Malia and Stiles trying to get ahold of you and Scott.

" Is Stiles ok?" You asked not sure what to hear, knowing this kid he can fall or break something any minute.

"He'll be fine." Lydia said back to you, soon hearing Stiles hit himself with the wall, Lydia turned around an saw Stiles covering his nose and rolled her eyes.

"Just get back soon!" Lydia whined into the phone.

-----
Yay I updated again! If you guys want to read fan fiction about Liam, and Theo, and others you can check out the rest of my works!

Xoxo~
Cc