★THIRTY-FIVE?★

Star Wars

You were laying on your stomach on your bed trying to finish your algebra homework that's due tomorrow. Your boyfriend Stiles was on his back checking his phone for movie times. You promised him you would go see a movie with him before you and your family go to Florida for Winter Break.

You were really stressing out with the stupid algebra problems and all you wanted to do was throw your book at the wall!

"WE SHOULD WATCH STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS!!" He said giving you his phone. You grabbed his cold phone and looked at the website. "Yea, sounds good.." Stiles smiled and took back his phone. "It might me a little hard for me to understand, I mean I never even watched the movies but that's ok." You said going back to your stupid algebra problems. Stiles lifted his head and gave you a weird look. "Excuse me?" You looked at Stiles with a questionable look. "What?" You claimed your book and put it on your night stand.

"You've never watched Star Wars?!" Stiles asked, he looked like he was about to go crazy.
"I was...but I never got around to it." You said as Stiles put his head in his hand. You laughed and threw you pencil at him. Stiles grabbed his coat and handed you your coat. "Where are we going?" You asked taking his hand. "To my house. You're watching Star Wars!" He said pulling you out the door. "But my bed...and sleep. STILESSSS!" You said dropping yourself on the floor trying to reach out for your bed. "Come oooonnnn!!" Stiles said pulling you out the door. You love Stiles but you really wanted Sleep, you did however think about all the times Stiles had done something for you.

"Ok, I'll go." You stood up and walked out the room leaving a post it note on your door letting your parents know where you were gonna be.

"Ok so that's Anakin... y/n are you listening?" You felt Stiles hand shake you awake. You slowly lifted you head up and looked around.
"Yea! Yep! So am." You said looking back at the screen. Your eyes were slowly closing and you tried to stay awake but you couldn't! The bed was so soft and the room was dark and all you could do was fall asleep.