TAG

20 questions:

1. Hair Color?
My hair color is a mix of light and dark brown so what I like to call coffee.

2. Eye Color?
I got Hazel eyes!

3. Favorite Book?
I had to read The Outsiders for summer reading about three years ago and I ended up really enjoying that book.

4. Favorite Color?
Coral and Baby Blue.

5. Last song heard?
Intoxicated (radio remix). I came back from the Nassau today and I was watching How To Bs Single and this song has been stuck in my head all day.

6. OTP?
BELLARKE AND STYDIA!!

7. Favorite animals/mammals?
Dolphins! Hands down! I got the chance to swim with them the other day and I haven't stopped smiling since.

8. Favorite smell?
It's hard to say cause I don't know the exact smell and I can barley explain it like this so I'll try.

I like the smell of something that brings you back to a memory when I was like younger, it's weird but relaxing.

"Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young,"

9. Favorite song?
I have a lot but at the moment it's both Closer (ft. Halsey) and This Girl by Kungs and Cookin' on 3 Burners.

10. What do you want to do/study when you grow up?
I have such a big interest in anything Marine Biology! I really hope to have the chance to work with animals as a career because I would really enjoy it.

11. Favorite Game?
Video Games: Sims, Injustice, and FIFA.
Board Games: Scrabble, Monopoly, and Sorry.
General: I'm a sucker for musical chairs.

12. What would you do with a million dollars?
I would 1) Donate some to animals in need along as donating some to kids with cancer. 2) I would buy a house because where I live-buying a house is SUPER expensive and 3) I would save the rest for college and travel.

13. Crush?
If you want me to tell you my crush there's no point. You don't know him and I feel like someone's gonna find this but he's a year younger than me but he's super sweet and qt!

14. Tv Crush?
Ok this is gonna be a long list so I'm just gonna say the names in rl/

•Dylan O Brien (S.S)
•Kj Apa (A.A)
•Bob Morley (B.B)
•Cole Sprouse (C.M)
•Ross Lynch (A.M)
•Evan Peters (All)
•Sam Claflin(F.O)
•Blake Jenner (R.L)
•James Franco(D.D)
I have more I just can't remember.

15. Favorite Food?
SOUP! SOUP AND STEAK!

16. What I for Valentines this year?
Just lots of love from family and friends cause at the end of the day that's what's most important to me.

17. Who do I think can win a battle easily?
.............Lexa from the 100.

18. Best friend(s)?
My best friends are Jacob/Kareena kareenawashere29 / Daire/ Nadiyah myjelenastories / and Avani AvaniM02

19. Social Media?
I got Instagram but I don't use Snapchat anymore cause lately I felt like I don't need to share everything with everyone on there and I want to enjoy more stuff as a person with my family and that me and my family have only seen. It's hard to explain but I basically I mean that I want to have my own experiences and not by sharing them 25/7 with people I might not even keep a real relationship with.

20. Tag 5 people!

myjelenastories
kareenawashere29
AvaniM02
girly_fan
CurlyLahey
miragesoflove <yo if you love R.L than check the stories here because they are bomb!