★SIXTY-TWO?★

BIRTHDAY EDITION

Dylan When...
ITS HIS BIRTHDAY! And for his gift he wants to braid your hair cause you never let him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYL!" You said running into his arms bringing him in a tight hug. It took him a moment to realize what's happening until he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Gracias." He said not in Spanish tone making him sound like a gringo. You pulled apart and you had a huge smile on your face.

"So I was gonna get you something but I rather have you tell me what you want for your birthday." You told Dylan. Right as you said that a big goofy smiled spread across Dylan's face.

"LET ME BRAID YOUR HAIR!" He said with excitement. Your mouth dropped and you shook your hair.

"NOOOO! Remember what happened last time!" You said. Last time he created this huge knot in your hair and you had to cut it and it was the worst.

"Hey. You asked me what I wanted. Please!" He begged. You thought about it for a moment and maybe if you helped him do it step by step there will be no problem.

"Ok. Fine." You said as you watched a very happy Dylan. You sat down and and took your hair out of its pony tail. You instantly felt Dylan's hand brush through your hair. He loved your hair and he found it to be so soft and it having such a sweet scent.

"Ok so first create 3 strands of hair." You said. You felt Dylan slowly part your hair and make the three strands.

"Ok."

"Now you're gonna take on strand from the left or right, not the middle- and put that across the middle."

"Whoa, slow down." He said. You sighed and decided to just find an easier way to explain this.

"Take the first strand and cross it over the second and then take the third strand and cross it over both." You felt a little relieved when you felt Dylan touching your hair meaning he might have actually understood.

"Uhh..I GIVE UP! How do girls do this?!" He said messing up the strands. You let out a small giggle and turned around to see a sad Dylan.

"It's ok. It takes practice." You said standing up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Can we get tacos?" He said with his head down.

"Let's get Tacos." You said cheering the birthday boy up.

★★★
ITS MY BABYS BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BDAY DYL! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE WISH YOU AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY! LUV YA! 💕