★THIRTY-TWO?★

"Come on, Please Stiles!" You begged. Your drivers test was later this afternoon and you wanted to do one more test run to make sure you know what your doing, so you asked your boyfriend Stiles if you can drive his Jeep.

"No Y/N!" He said annoyed and nervous if you get angry at him, He loves you but no one drives his Jeep unless it's him. You had such a worried look because you really needed this last test run. "Stiles please! I'm really freaking out over here I mean if I don't past this drivers test than I'll be screwed!" You rambled all your feelings out. "That's my point! You failed 3 test and I don't want anything to happen to that Jeep!" He said rambling as well, both of you always ramble when you're in a argument and disagreement, it's your thing.

"Pleaseeeeee!" You said desperately and worried. Stiles looked at you and saw the worry in your eyes making his face soften to an understanding look. "Okay.." He said making you smile and cheered as Stiles smiled. "But if you damage my car I will have serious problems with you." He stated making you nod. "Got it!" You said before opening the door to Stiles' jeep. As Stiles sat on the passengers side he cringed at the fact of having his jeep being damaged but he trust you and knows your going to be good and alright making him calm...before you press the gas pedal by accident making the car go forward. You looked at Stiles to see his reaction and he look terrified and hesitant about letting you drive the car. "Sorry.." You said nervously before backing up.

"WATCH OUT!" Stiles got his hand on the wheel and kicked your foot off the pedal right before you almost ran Liam over. You turned around and saw Liam giving you the 'again?!' look. It wasn't the first time you almost ran someone over.

"Okay so um lets just try going around the block ok?" Stiles said trying to make you relax. You nodded and started to slowly make your way out of the schools parking look and out on the street. It started off really good, you didn't run anyone over, didn't make any mistakes.

"Watch the--" you heard Stiles speak before the car slightly almost hit the STOP sign. "Sign." Stiles said leaning back in fear.

-

You parked back in the school drive way and Stiles quickly got out of the car relieved.
"Listen about the car-" you said before Stiles stopped you. "Keys?" He took out his hand as you handed him the keys rolling your eyes.