★FOURTY-NINE?★

Stiles and Scott When...

A girl on your class was talking behind your back making you insecure about yourself and Stiles and Scott both comfort you.

You stormed off from the classroom grabbing your books and heading into the girls' bathroom.

It's been a month of this same girl constantly talking bad about you and it these sort of stuff usually don't ever get you but it's been making you very insecure lately and causing you to think a lot of stuff. People say to not let anything get you but you don't realize how much it hurts until it actually happens to you.

You laid with your back against the marble wall of the bathroom sobbing of the annoyance of the constant bullying.

"Y/n?" You looked up with your swollen red eyes to see both Stiles and Scott. At first you were embarrassed, you never wanted them to see you this way, you never liked the idea of attracting attention for stupid things.

"Hey, look at me." Stiles went over and took say next you, lifting up your chin so you would look at him.

"Look you don't have to listen to her Y/n! She's that girl that makes fun of everyone to get attention." Scott said trying to make you feel a bit better from the situation.

"It's not that easy! You don't know how much it hurts until it actually happens to you." You said wiping off your tears.

"Okay. Nope! I'm not going to let you cry about this! YOU'RE Y/FUCKING/N and you are much better than her.  Like I'm sorry but it's true and you're such a kind and amazing girl who's going to be successful one day compared to her." Stiles said leaving you and Scott speechless. At this point your tears were dried out.

"Are you serious?" You not sure whether to believe him or not.

"Yea...I really am." He said to you a little confused and surprised that it even took you a minute to see that in yourself. {gif}