★EIGHTY-THREE?★

Dylan When:You're the camera person and Dylan finds a interest in you

Dylan When:
You're the camera person and Dylan finds a interest in you.

You were currently filming an interview for ClevverTV at Comic Con. Today's job was to film the interview of the cast of Teen Wolf as questions were being asked about the upcoming season.

You just started this job a few months ago and you're a bit immature when it comes to life in general. You would make jokes behind the camera but the cast seemed to love it, so where's the harm.

You were filming Shelley as the girl interviewed her. You've filmed Tyler Posey, Dylan O Brien, Dylan Sprayberry, and Cody Christian.

★★★

"You see that girl over there!" Dylan ran to his best friend, Tyler. Tyler finished up his conversation and turned around to see what Dylan was nagging about. He just finished an interview earlier with you guys and he couldn't stop thinking about you and your humor.

"The girl behind the camera?" Tyler looked over at Dylan who was nodding but hasn't taken his eyes off of you. You were smiling behind the camera as Shelley was telling a story about something that happened on set.

"Go say hi." Tyler said. Dylan turned to look at him with a 'really is that your best idea' face.

"Wait I'm gonna get a better look." Dylan said before rubbing off.

"This child." Tyler mumbled before finding Holland.

★★★

"So would you say your character has grown through out the season?" The interviewer asked Shelley.

"Yea I definitely think so..."

Shelley kept talking as someone started walking in the background. It was Dylan walking past as he stared at you. It was the most weirdest thing, but it was also funny.

"What is he doing?" Holland asked Tyler as they watched him.

"I don't know anymore with this child." Was all he said.

Dylan went back through the background again doing the same thing. Tyler rushed over and pushed Dylan out of the background.