★FOURTY-SEVEN?★

Stuart When...

The night before you and Stuart got into a huge fight. Sure you guys have had a couple of fights but none like the one you had last night.

It was the next day and the gang including Stuart were just having a day off and chatting about nerdy stuff, the usual. You forgot you motorcycle keys in the office and you knew you would have see Stuart and that annoyed you. You were still upset about what went down last night so you had no intentions on speaking to Stuart.

You walked into the office and everyone got quite as they looked at you and Stuart. Stuart stared at you but just grabbed your keys and gave him a look before leaving. Making Stuart watch as you left with a regretful look, he regrets the fight you two had last night.

He screwed it up this time.

))

Sorry if I haven't been updating too much this week. It's just after all the tragic events that has happened I lost all mood to be happy but I feel better now and my hearts go to the family and friends of those who lost a loved one.

))

I've also started a book called 'Lush Life' which I mentioned before. I'm really motivated to write this book and I honestly think it's a book that I want to stick to and I really enjoy writing it. I would really appreciate it if you guys take the time to read it!

))

I finally finished passages and I passed that. It's basically a thing we do at school before going onto HighSchool and you have to pass that and make a presentation on how you have changed as a person and student! I was nervous But I passed and my friends were outside same as me waiting for results and wow I'm writing a lot.