★THIRTY-FOUR?★

Dylan When;

It was a Saturday morning and you and Dylan had to go to a photo shoot along with the others from Teen Wolf. You were waiting in your trailer for your outfit. The radio was on and you were just enjoying yourself until you heard Tyler and Dylan running around like little kids. You opened the small window and saw Dylan and Tyler trying to "wrestle" each other.

"You guys are morons!!" You yelled. Dylan looked up at you and smiled, "Don't think we forgot about that prank you pulled last week." He said crossing his arms. "We're gonna get you." He said before walking away. You rolled your eyes. Last week you filled Dylan and Tyler's trailer with balloons and the only way for them to get through was popping them all and they hated that noise.

The lady with an headphone on her hair knocked on your door meaning she left your outfit outside on the knob. You opened the door and grabbed your outfit.

A banana suit.

You weren't sure why you had to wear a banana suit? Maybe it was a trend all of a sudden. You put on the banana suit and looked yourself in the mirror....you looked ridiculous.

Dylan.

You opened the trailer and ran over to Dylan . He was walking and talking to an interview and once he saw you in that banana suit he couldn't help but start to laugh his ass off.

"Haha, so funny Dyl." You said raising your hands up and turning around. "Jokes on you... I like it." You said smiling proudly with your arms crossed.

"Oh really.." He asked.

"Yea..." You said hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid.

Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 days. I start the state exams tomorrow and ugh...I just can't, I'm watching DWTS and I've also stated created new stories so please check that out!!!
LUV YOU GUYS!!! And thanks for the birthday wishes!!