★FIFTY-TWO?★

Dylan and Tyler When...
They notice you at a red carpet event

You were at a red carpet event as a guest for your friend, Bethany who was being interviewed. You weren't a fan of events like these because you don't really know your place, it's not like you famous. You did do it for mural support for Beth and at the end of the day it was ok.

You were standing around waiting for Beth who was doing an interview with AwesomenessTV. People did know you though and they loved you. You were Beth's best friend and you featured in many of her videos on YouTube.

"Tyler, look!" Dylan said mid interview to Tyler. He scratched the back of his head and took a good look at you. Tyler turned around and smiled at Dylan's obsession with you.

"I sense you have a crush on Y/n?" The interviewer said pushing the mic a little bit over to him. Dylan didn't keep his eyes off of you for one second.

"He's in love with her." Tyler said making Dylan blush. Dylan looked away from you and back at the blonde interviewer.

"I want one, Tyler get me one." Dylan whispered to Tyler making him laugh and look at you.

"I'm gonna take Dylan to her, we'll be back. Well, I'll be back." Tyler said pushing Dylan towards your direction.

***

So I'm starting a new thing as you can see; Dylan and Tyler when... Which is a Dylan imagine with Tyler included(brosley) and there will also be Stiles and Scott When...

***

Goodnight and if you guys have any request you can comment below💕