★SEVENTY-TWO?★

STILES WHEN:

STILES WHEN:

You spoil TWD (The Walking Dead) for him.

Your mouth was still open as you stared at the television screen. You needed to call Stiles because you needed to speak to someone about it and no one else watched it but you and him.

You grabbed your phone in anger and started to dial his number. After about three rings Stiles picked up his phone. He hasn't watched the episode yet because he was too busy researching and doing homework. You never really understood how he managed the whole supernatural thing and being able to pass junior year. You guys were seniors now but you still didn't understand that.

"hello?" Stiles asked from the other line.

"STILES! GLENN DIED AND IM REALLY UPSET CAUSE THIS SHOW REALLY WANTS TO PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW , GLENN DIEDDDD!" You yelled through the line. Stiles closed his eyes in frustration and felt like punching you but he would never do that cause he loved you too much.

"WHAT?! Y/N I DIDN'T WATCH THE EPISODE YET!" He yelled with stress written all over his face. You jet quiet as both of you processed it all in.

"Oh." Was all you could get out. You didn't even think about that since he usually watches it right away.

"OH?!! DAMMIT! NOW IM GONNA WATCH THE EPISODE KNOWING HIS DIED!" He yelled as you held your phone away from you ear. When he was done you put it back to your ear.

"Ok wow. No need to be rude." You said with no emotion but you were annoyed, it was a honest mistake.

"Sorry." Stiles said a little bit more calm through the other line.

"Well this is payback! Remember when you told me that Lincoln died! AND THAT BELLAMY AND CLARKE TALKED AGAIN!" You said yelling.

"WELL-I didn't.KNOW.YOU. DID NOT WATCH IT!"

"SAME HERE!"

•••
Okay so this imagine was actually just based off something that happened to me! My friends spoiled it for me!!! Anyways.... ITS FRIDAY! Usually I would be excited but I'm getting my braces next week so I'm not so excited and I have ice skating class on Sunday and I just don't like socializing with people, everyone's probably a PRO and I'll be known as the girl that falls on her butt 98% of the time. I CANT WAIT CAUSE ITS ALMOST NOVEMBER AND THAT MEANS TEEN WOLF ON THE 15th AND THEN ON THE 16th THE 100 S3 COMES ON NETFLIX!!!! I WAS REALLY FRUSTRATED AT SCHOOL BECAUSE FOR CREW (homeroom) WE WERE GONNA HAVE A CREW LUNCH AND WE ORDERED CHINESE AND I WAS LIKE HELPING MY CREW TEACHER ORDER AND SET THINGS UP AND TODAY WE ALL WENT UP FOR LUNCH AND THE FOOD WAS COMING AT 1 WHICH WAS WHEN LUNCH ENDED AND I DIDNT BRING MY FOOD.👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼no words. I starved my self for the next two periods of class.

QOTD: Should I do another tag? If so which one? andddd What are you guys going to be for Halloween if you do anything?

-I'm gonna be Sally from TNBC