★FIFTY-ONE?★

Stiles When...
You asked someone to prom but they let you down and Stiles found the courage to ask you to prom that same day.

You finally got the courage.

As a senior class trip, you all went to Hershey Park and stayed at small hotels. Prom is in 3 weeks and you finally got the courage to ask Logan to the Prom.

Everyone was outside either at the pool, dining room, or just talking bear the vending machine outside the rooms.

"Just go!" Malia pushed you to the direction of Logan who was near the vending machine.

"Logan?" You speaked up a bit hoping he had heard you. Logan turned around a softly smiled at you which made you more nervous, you can't turn back now. You were gonna ask him to prom, but did you really like him?

"Will you go to prom with me?" You asked. At this point everyone was looking at you and waiting for Logan to respond.

"Sorry, I'm already going with Skylar.." He said making you completely regret the stupid decision of asking him in the first place.

"Right. Um, ok." You said. You wished everyone just stopped looking at you with pity. Logan mumbled a 'sorry' before leaving. You stood in the same spot for what felt like an forever.

"Hey." You turned around to see a tall brown haired boy who made everyone start looking at you again.

" will you go to prom with me?" He asked. You were really confused as to what is happening, it was random and out of nowhere.

"Yes." You said confused. He seemed like a nice guy, and what just happened to you a few seconds ago with Logan made you a bit sad and you didn't want to that to another person.

You stepped closer to the boy who was smiling kindly at you. "Sorry, what's your name?" You asked him.

"Stiles."

"Y/n." You said smiling before walking back to your room. Leaving Stiles by the vending machine by himself which leads to his famous victory dance.....